Struggling to find NON SE 260 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Struggling to find NON SE 260

Quote Originally Posted by ksilver View Post
    Congrats, welcome to the paranoia!!
    Hi and welcome.................
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Today, driving to Prescott and back..nice warm day, sun out......................................had my Sunroof open ...................lovely jumbly.!!!!
    I would really miss mine !
    No.. " sunroof delete".. for me !!!
    Harry

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Thanks Ian, glad to hear I'm not alone here! Yes I'd seen #220 and I was considering it but under close inspection it appears to have a sunroof (the only extra I can't remove), think I'll wait a couple of months to see if the perfect car turns up. Sure you don't want to sell yours? I could find you a top spec electric everything model to go in its place, soon you wouldn't be able to live without an an automatically dimming rear view mirror!

Welcome to the Collective George :-)
    VIN 206
    This is definitely not her car...

So glad you liked my 260 and it was great to meet someone who genuinely appreciated all the car has to offer. It's also comforting to know the car's next journey is with a kindred spirit. Speak to you soon. Bill.

Odyssey Blue Mk1 Vin 075

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Congratulations.

Just like a bike, you can steer it with the throttle.

OT: What Bike do you run?
    Yer until a flaming lamp post gets in the way. lol

Ken Bischoff Vin 075.

My bike's a GSXR1000 K5 which I crashed then 'fightered' (left the broken plastic bodywork off). Fits my vehicle choice - nice and basic with no bits you don't need, just a big engine!
    Don't be too hasty with all the welcomes and tempt fate just yet... I'll count my chickens when it's safely home and parked on the drive then post up some pics!

The desire to modify a vehicle is a disease that can only be treated with more modifications

Shot Silk & Supercharged

I see you're in Market Harborough, although I'm pretty far north my son lives in Market Harborough and I'll be down there at the end of the month, I'll maybe try and look you up when I'm there

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    My bike's a GSXR1000 K5 ..........................post up some pics!

Post up some pictures when done (remind us of the VIN)

There are a few of us here with big bikes. (probably a couple with mopeds )
    Mine's a modified Speed Triple.
    STriple.jpg
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Quote Originally Posted by ksilver View Post
    I see you're in Market Harborough, although I'm pretty far north my son lives in Market Harborough and I'll be down there at the end of the month, I'll maybe try and look you up when I'm there
    There's a mug of tea in it if I can have a ride in your supercharged beast! I've sent a pm with my mobile number so just gimme a ring

Just a matter of hours now before I collect the car... I'm hoping the joy will banish the pain of insurance. 30 years old, licence since 18 but because I mostly ride motorbikes, ouch! I would have thought if I haven't made a claim on those death traps I must be doing something right

The desire to modify a vehicle is a disease that can only be treated with more modifications

Just got back, thanks very much Bill pleasure doing business with such a genuine chap. First impressions are good I think I'll grow very fond of this car. I was apprehensive on the way over because after all this dry weather it's sod's law how the roads were wet, but I needn't have worried - it's not one of those cars that only operates at ten tenths and it was quite happy just burbling along helping me relax, I didn't have to go over 2000rpm on the journey back.

More pics and info when I've got some time in a day or two but here it is on the drive, the glare is my dad's car on the long exposure photo