2004 ZT260 SE "black olive" for sale - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2004 ZT260 SE "black olive" for sale

Dear all,

Thanks you for the welcomes received - appreciate it. Nearly halfway through the week before the collection on Saturday. Checking the Chorley weather reports. And the lateral link thread - every day.

Have ordered, as a spare, a pair of the £29 ebay mats - bargain if really OEM.

Insurance very reasonable from Aviva - got it for £ 270, which was at least 80 cheaper than the best on the comparison site I tried. 10k miles annual mileage. 53 y.o., with 6 years NCB (also got very good deal on house insurance from Aviva last year). I forgot to ask about agreed value, but the deal I have got will do me for the first year. I'll need it for the fuel.....

Joined MGOC, and looks like I may be affiliating to MGOC Chesterfield where some of my friends go. A bit of a trek for me, but they are a very active section, and I have participated in some of their events over the past few years. Is anybody one here connected to MGOC Chesterfield?

Oh well, a few more days to go. Really looking forward to it!!!

I used to be a member years ago with my mgb. Those were the days before mortgages and kids

Welcome Derek,
    Retread (Dave), NewguyPete (aka Pete) and myself meet up now and again at the Leeds Cruise Junc 1 M621 on the 2nd Sat of each month at 1730 - 2030. We normally get there around 1700 for a Burger King and a chat. It will be great to meet you if you can get to one. Pete`s going this weekend but my first will more than likely be March. Two Roush`s for the price of one so to speak!

Regards
    Nigel Baines

MG ZT 385 SE Starlight Silver
    Reg 29 Sep 04 Vin No 496
    `Roush Supercharger fitted 07 Feb 11`

`Do...or do not, There is no try.`

HI Derek,

Welcome, hope you enjoy your new aquisition, as much as we enjoy ours. As Bainzi ( Nige) says we normally meet up once a month at BK Leeds (not going this weekend), we do get quite alot of interest in our car`s (you will enjoy it).

Cheers Pete.
    Pete Foran.
    ZT260, Vin # 204.