Complete List of 260s FOR SALE - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Complete List of 260s FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by DJO View Post
    Probably the worst advert ever here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/176346275...mis&media=COPY

A terrible ad for the 21/03 car from Harlow.
    Have actually seen worse. One I saw said "Do not call me offering less than my asking price, or lots of silly questions. I do not answer telephone calls from numbers I do not recognise. No emails."

Mark you on the above car, the make and model description of "car" is rather minimalistic!

No indication that it sold!

David
    Last edited by David; Yesterday at 08:07 PM.

Yes it's a "car" that's done 64 miles. I'll be honest at first I thought it may have been a scam, where someone steals genuine photos and tries to make a quick £ by passing a car off as their own. I've seen that a few times on Facebook but not on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by DJO View Post
    Yes it's a "car" that's done 64 miles. I'll be honest at first I thought it may have been a scam, where someone steals genuine photos and tries to make a quick £ by passing a car off as their own. I've seen that a few times on Facebook but not on eBay.
    That happens quite often including on eBay, but not in this case. In post #8 above there is a link to the Autotrader listing, and the seller's Facebook name on the Owners and Enthusiasts Facebook page, where it is also kind of "listed" in the body of postings he made.

I look twice a day for new listings with over 40 searches on possible advertising sites worldwide, but I missed that eBay advert of course, since my algorithm designed to locate ads for MG ZT 260, Rover 75 V8 etc. in all (I thought) conceivable variants, including mis-spellings, did not see "car" as a valid contender!

David
    Last edited by David; Today at 09:33 AM.