SH4RKY's Yard Sale - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SH4RKY's Yard Sale

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTURNAL View Post
    As I procrastinated about buying the handbrake cables and missed out , How much to post the 'free mesh and door handle' please Ian,

Cheers, Nick
    Sorry for the delay.... umm.... mesh is pretty big. (dont have items to hand to measure) But P2G says about 5£

I also have a MK2 Front bumper. In pearl black but would need a respray and some plastic welding etc. Its nudged a railing so has a couple of splits and various scuffs. Ill try and get the photos uploaded soon. Too big to post so collection required. Free to whoever wants it. Could be a toy for a mod project or something i guess
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by SH4RKY View Post
    Sorry for the delay.... umm.... mesh is pretty big. (dont have items to hand to measure) But P2G says about 5£

I also have a MK2 Front bumper. In pearl black but would need a respray and some plastic welding etc. Its nudged a railing so has a couple of splits and various scuffs. Ill try and get the photos uploaded soon. Too big to post so collection required. Free to whoever wants it. Could be a toy for a mod project or something i guess

UPDATEZ!!!!

Ok, my dad wants this stuff gone as its in his garage at the moment....

Free to however wants to collect it. Will end up at the tip if now one wants it...

Front MK2 Bumper (see description above) = Free
    Door Handle = Free
    Front Mesh thingy = Free
    Worn Rear Brake Discs = Free
    Seat Cover = Free
    Rear lights = £10 for the pair

Also, Hello again! How are we all??
    Shocking news - I've gone electric!!
    Ian

If it is still all there next month im making a trip south for me and the bird's anniversary. I'll take it all and ye can see the old girl the car not my bird .
    Sean, proud owner of #235, sharing a driveway with #466.

Yup that's fine

Do you still have my number? Let me know dates closer to the time etc. September could be hectic for me (mini me due etc) and plus I dont actually live at that address any more, ha! Parents still live there so they can pass the stuff on though! Or I can take it to work (Jnc4 M42) and you can grab anytime on a weekday....

Quote Originally Posted by Liaison View Post
    If it is still all there next month im making a trip south for me and the bird's anniversary. I'll take it all and ye can see the old girl the car not my bird .
    Ian

Oh never knew you guys were expecting mate! I'll let you know and yeah I've still got your number.
    Sean, proud owner of #235, sharing a driveway with #466.

Sharky,

Whats the deal with the handbrake cables? Are the original ones NLA these days, and these made up by the club?

Or are the originals still available, but rubbish, and these are a worthwhile upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Sharky,

Whats the deal with the handbrake cables? Are the original ones NLA these days, and these made up by the club?

Or are the originals still available, but rubbish, and these are a worthwhile upgrade?
    They were club made improved versions of the originals. I think they help resolve the poor handbrake, although i believe their were alternate fixes discovered which meant you didnt have to replace.... but a bit out of the loop so cant really comment
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    Sharky,

Some details about the club handbrake cables here Ross:

https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...ndbrake+cables

and here:

https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...ndbrake-Cables

Not sure if Rimmers still have them, they did commission a re-manufacture of a new batch but status unknown..and cost.

Nich.
    Nicholas John Peter Tinker - # 484

Manufactured on Tuesday 27th April 2004 @ 12.17.47.
    Commission Number: 24468.
    Brochure Model: M3 Tourer 4.6 V8 260PS.
    Specification Code: L01B.
    CICode: D1511.
    Trim Level: TL8.9 (M3).

65th ZT-T 260SE to be made out of 115.
    11th ZT-T 260 SE in Pearl Black (PBT) out of 23 produced.

Manufactured in the UK by MG Rover Group Ltd.