Bonnet Lagging

Thread: Bonnet Lagging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I go on the basis that if they were trying to reduce costs and if the insulation was redundant they would have removed it to save money. Also being a light coloured car any colour change is going to look much worse on mine.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

I know in the 70's ( early !! ) ..when I started driving...all of us "prehistoric boy-racers" LOVED to paint the inside of our bonnets...matt black !
    I prefer the oem look nowadays !
    One thing I ALWAYS look at..when buying a car..is "originality! I LIKE IT ! I like all the bit'd and pieces on it..that where on it when it was made.
    NAD..things like bonnet insulation, number plates, b o d y k i t s, etc
    ...CAN sometimes.."hint" that some degree of accident damage ..might..have reared it's ugly head ..during some point in the car's history !!!

Harry

BUT..I would really like some ..bonnet louvres..put on the bonnet one day....so..would then have to be a case of ..bye bye.. Mr bonnet lagging !!
    ...the louvres that areactually put on the bonnet ..BY HAND ..ala vintage bodyshop..they look very classy. and oem..I think