Compomotive MO Alloys for sale

Thread: Compomotive MO Alloys for sale

Default Compomotive MO Alloys for sale

NOW SOLD

Morning all. I'm selling my spare set of wheels:

They are Compomotive MOs. 100PCD, 8j x 18ET 50mm offset. Straight fit for any ZT/75. Looking for something like £350 ish, but open to offers. Advertising here first, but will eventually end up on ebay etc.
    PM me if interested.

They are light wheels, but very strong. I noticed my steering became slightly lighter and the car felt slightly more nimble when fitted. This could have been down to tyres I guess, but they are easily a few kgs lighter than the Apexs.

Tyres are included, but to be honest, they could do with a change. You might get some smoking fun from them, but not a lot else. All four have tread but are a few mm from the wear marks, some cracks have been noted in some of the side walls.

As can be seen... 2 wheels are black, and 2 are original silver. I was trying something out and never got round to spraying the other 2 black. But they could probably do with a refurb anyway; either a professional one or just a DIY rub down and respray.

Come with 3 centre caps. One original Compo centre and 2 custom MG ones. New sets of centre caps can usually be bought from compo though.

These were apparently the original wheels used on the development 260s. This set was bought from MG themselves. Or so the story goes. These things are fairly rare and new sets are a tad expensive. Also fit classic scoobys!

Anyway, pics:

Pics of them on a ZT

Last edited by SH4RKY; 27-08-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Ian