Scottish 260 for sale

Thread: Scottish 260 for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Scottish 260 for sale

Mine since 6k miles 2006 and now 84k. 2004 reg X power grey, SE, regularly polished and hand washed. Leather in very good condition and regularly creamed. Always had full synthetic and never burns or leaks any. Very reluctant sale due to forced new company eco car and no space to keep the 260. The 260 was my sensible car used with a mileage allowance along with 2 other 2 seaters. Best seats of any car I have owned. Its a little heavy on fuel with around 300 miles possible on a tankful. My consumption was regularly 23mpg. My best about 26mpg. Driving pleasure very high. Noise with stock exhausts is just right. Feel is superb. I like to think of it as a poor mans 4 door Aston Martin.

Just MOT'd and will be taxed till end July2014. Lots spent keeping it good. 4 new MG springs, 4 new quality tyres. New rear discs and new pads and new shoes and new handbrake cable. Recent new front discs and pads also. New diff oil proper type. Full records. No accidents. I would not have spent so much recently if I knew it would have to go! It would have passed the MOT on the old discs but I wanted it proper.

Price £6,250. Not on Autotrader so far. I would rather it go to an enthusiast.

Currently on private reg which will be retained by me.
    Attached Images Attached Images