Andy. When you fit the new valve and set it up, it is not sufficent to just have the ignition on. You need to have the engine running as well. With the ignition on, and the temp set to lo, the valve actuator motor will turn clockwise when viewed from the left hand side of the car (which is actually opening the valve). If you turn the ATC control to hi, the valve will rotate 90 degrees anticlockwise (which is turning the valve off). But.... if you do exactly the same thing with the engine running, it will do the reverse. You may find that the reason it is not turning now is because it can't turn any further.

By the time I worked this out, I had completely lost the plot with where the actuator settings were, so I ended up taking the actuator off the valve and putting 12v over the motor pins until I was happy with where it was. I also marked off and on on the drive disc so I didn't forget next time.

I'm still playing with mine as the car is not cold enough in the summer and sometimes is still blowing hot air despite a lo setting.

Malcolm