looks like ive found what i want

Thread: looks like ive found what i want

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    Though didn't know Stephen was selling... or I could be getting confused with people again...
    Neither did I really - decided rather spontaneously to buy something else (fairly similar to the 260 though in a strange sort of way - I'll start a new thread for that, rather than hijack this one). Oh, and just in case you're getting confused with people, I met you, Ajay & Jamie in High Wycombe last June to compare exhausts (sad, I know...).

Quote Originally Posted by slydog View Post
    well all done and a very happy man here . picked it up from stephenL this afternoon about 2 pm and ive just got in lol . bloody hell i love it
    Great to hear it's lived up to your expectations and I'm really happy it's gone to an owner who will look after it and get involved in the two-sixties club.
    Former owner of VIN 878 Rio Red
    [URL=http://www.fuelly.com/driver/StephenL/zt-2][IMG]http://www.fuelly.com/smallsig-uk/44945.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by StephenL View Post
    Neither did I really - decided rather spontaneously to buy something else (fairly similar to the 260 though in a strange sort of way - I'll start a new thread for that, rather than hijack this one). Oh, and just in case you're getting confused with people, I met you, Ajay & Jamie in High Wycombe last June to compare exhausts (sad, I know...).

Great to hear it's lived up to your expectations and I'm really happy it's gone to an owner who will look after it and get involved in the two-sixties club.
    Ohh good was thinking of the right person unfortunately my mind aint gone yet then!! though sad to see you have but gone to a good home with Mark

Your new one looks a beast! would be nice to have a meet and compare exhaust notes again MG Live in just under 2 weeks at silverstone
    Martin Hazlewood

Hi an welcome, car looks good.
    I like the color.:-)
    There is no substitute for cubic inches!