New 260 V8 for sale soon - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New 260 V8 for sale soon

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Time to go green Les and well done!
    Thanks Tim

I have to say it is a totally formidable car, the Solar Red is stunning, I will admit that I was not overly keen on the wheel colour in the photo's but in the flesh it is a different matter, James choice compliments is perfectly, the interior is stylish/comfortable and as for the sound of the engine, what can I say, my little V6 is feeling a tad inferior lol, as for the look on my sweethearts face when he is driving it makes its worth immeasurable, I am looking forward to many happy jaunts in the beast with my sweetie )))

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpence View Post
    I have to say it is a totally formidable car, the Solar Red is stunning, I will admit that I was not overly keen on the wheel colour in the photo's but in the flesh it is a different matter, James choice compliments is perfectly, the interior is stylish/comfortable and as for the sound of the engine, what can I say, my little V6 is feeling a tad inferior lol, as for the look on my sweethearts face when he is driving it makes its worth immeasurable, I am looking forward to many happy jaunts in the beast with my sweetie )))
    I think my sweetie is hoping to pilot it not just sit passenger lol

Noooooooooo, as if, not hoping at all, its a definite mon sweet.......