All,

I Know this is not 260 related but certain items may be of some use

Just a heads up really that I have recently acquired a 2003 ZT 190 LPG that was a non runner, I have got it up and running but the engine is knocking badly. Therefore I have decided It is uneconomical to repair after covering 153k. I have never broken a car before and not sure where to start although I intend to keep certain items for myself. I will be offering everything else to members and so if anyone has any particular requirements please say here and I will photograph what I can and agree prices.
I intend to start this Bank holiday weekend and so over the next few weeks will hopefully have listed everything but as I say please ask about any specific items you may require.

To give you an idea the car is fully LPG converted so that will be one of the items,
It has a stainless duplex exhaust system,
It has powerfolds,
Harmon Kardon with ash grey parcel shelf including electric blind and parcel shelf speaker grill.
Plus much more, all body panels are xpower grey. Anyway thats it really I will look into postage although some items may have to be collection only. If there is anything I can answer please dont hesitate to message me or post on this topic.
Paul.