Floor Mats
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floor Mats

No.146 Zt260 SE

Default Floor Mats

Original RHD V8 floor matts are difficult to source. I recently ordered a set from a supplier only to find they are standard ZT pattern and do not fit. So to solve the problem I obtained a set of beige OE matts from SMC and sent them to the supplier to make a pattern from. They then made me a set in dark grey which would suit my car. The company in question is called EZY Traders, Unit 1 Synergy Business Park, Essex St. Bradford, BD4 7PG.

They can now supply sets in several colours and basic, deluxe and deep pile materials from £19.95. They have a raised heel pads rather than rubber of the OE version and come without the fixing holes. You should be able to find them on E-Bay. I also have a picture of my matts alongside the original beige OE versions which I can e-mail to anyone if they would like to PM me. I also now have the beige OE matts going cheap if anyone is interested.

Nice one Andy,
    Welcome to the Forum, how long have you had your car?
    Nigel Baines

MG ZT 385 SE Starlight Silver
    Reg 29 Sep 04 Vin No 496
    `Roush Supercharger fitted 07 Feb 11`

`Do...or do not, There is no try.`

No.146 Zt260 SE

Hi Nigel,

Apologies, I should have introduced myself properly on the forum but just did not get around to it. I purchased No.146 from Greeners about a month ago and sorting out some properly fitting matts was the first job on the list. Have not really had a chance to take her on a proper run yet but looking forward to meeting some fellow members during the summer and picking up some tips. I feel a new set of Zero back boxes may be placed on the 'to do' list as well. Also the proud owner of a ZT-T 135 which has been the family workhorse since purchased new in May 2005 from SMC in Slough. Also have a ZT 160 turbo in Brooklands green with only 43000 miles on the clock and new MLS head gasket fitted which now has to go following the purchase of No.146

Andrew Diggens

Nice one Andy. Why are you still blue?

If you send me the pictures I'll put then up here. Will this company put our MG and Rover logos onto the mats? I can deal with this as I am at home for the rest of the week if you give me the details.

Welcome aboard.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Tim

I am literally a couple of miles from these who a very very fussy friend has used for his limited edition saab. http://www.ultimatecarmats.co.uk/contact.asp They will do with the logo I think but if you want me to check let me know I am there later today. If easier give me a bell & or email specifics of what the club need.

Last edited by Tim; 18-04-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: took details out dom, public area :)

i'll give you a bell Dom.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

You're on the phone. Tish.

Sent you the two logo's, be good if you could ask them for a price to produce. We can compare against Andy's bods.

Thanks Dominic.
    Tim Hayton

sent you a reply, in for another half an hour if you want to call

No.146 Zt260 SE

Hi Tim
    Don't know why I am still blue but the options at the bottom of the screen say that I cannot post attachments which is why I suggested anyone interested to PM me.

A timely topic for me, I urgently need new mats now I am back on the road for the summer. I want OE style with the fixings. Andy and Dom, thanks for the info, I will contact the companies in question.

Stu
    Stuart Clough
    #74 in Copperleaf Red, ex-#314 in Starlight Silver

It's not what you do, it's how you do it

themotorforum.co.uk