zt 385 for sale - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: zt 385 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by monty 48 View Post
    Sent e-mail to Lindon to see if I can look at his car Saturday, just waiting for his reply
    I have only seen the pictures of the car and read about it, I have to say what everyone else has said, I would if I had the money buy it without hesitation.
    Stunning colour, a fine example, would make a lot of owners envious of you.

Monty, I don't think you need to hear any more positive comments about this car but I'll throw one in just in case...

I have seen the car and had a go in it, it really is as good as everyone is making out. Looks fantastic in what I think is the best colour and it's properly quick.

You won't regret seeing it at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by reeder139 View Post
    Monty, I don't think you need to hear any more positive comments about this car but I'll throw one in just in case...

I have seen the car and had a go in it, it really is as good as everyone is making out. Looks fantastic in what I think is the best colour and it's properly quick.

You won't regret seeing it at the very least.
    no problem in any more coments, have left a e-mail with Lindon to see if I can look at he car on Saturday - just need to confirm then buy train ticket and away we go !

Quote Originally Posted by FuManchu View Post
    Indeed Martin, pretty much what I said to Linden recently when he put in my engine, even though I had the new Roush stood by waiting. But, I've had my car since new and am somewhat attached to it. In any case, I specifically wanted a Mk1 and I prefer Starlight.

Bad luck Linden; whoever it is who messed you about has missed a good car; the 'Real Deal' 'Zt385' so to speak. I thought it was taking a while and, excuse me for mentioning it, but I believe was responsible for putting my car back, a bit.
    In my opinion you sold it cheap anyway; it's worth top dollar anybody whose interested and looking.
    to be honest i was not messed about it was just a series of unseen circumstances as to why the car was not sold before,i call it life.
    didn,t affect the build time on your car frank as i only work on mine own vehicles when i am stuck with customer cars,
    regards to all

Default Possible E-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    to be honest i was not messed about it was just a series of unseen circumstances as to why the car was not sold before,i call it life.
    didn,t affect the build time on your car frank as i only work on mine own vehicles when i am stuck with customer cars,
    regards to all
    Linden did you send a E-mail to my work address this afternoon re looking at your car Saturday - got a early day for a change - if you have then no problem I will pick it up in the morning, just need to know if this is possible re traveling up to see you. Thanks Andrew
    Last edited by monty48; 08-02-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: name sorry

hi andrew
    yes i did,
    and yes i will be around on saturday
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    hi andrew
    yes i did,
    and yes i will be around on saturday
    thanks
    Thanks Linden - will confirm inthe morning but think I could with you around 12 / 1PM (if the train is on Time!!!) Thanks Andrew

oh oh oh, train! looks like a completed questionnaire coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by monty 48 View Post
    (if the train is on Time!!!)
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    oh oh oh, train! looks like a completed questionnaire coming soon
    It is a done deal if someone is going to suffer the indignity and pain of public transport!!! As well as cost! It is usually cheaper to V8 it!

Default remember the add !

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
    It is a done deal if someone is going to suffer the indignity and pain of public transport!!! As well as cost! It is usually cheaper to V8 it!
    Let the train take the strain !! (On the way anyway)