zt 385 for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: zt 385 for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by monty 48 View Post
    Thanks gents for all your reply's - have sent e-mail to Linden, just need to overcome the 300 mile trip (due to work ect) to have a look

Thanks to you all
    If you have the dosh to hand and you like the colour, I dont know what you are waiting for!

If I had the dosh, we wouldnt be having this conversation and I would be hooning up the road with a big smile on my face!

Indeed Martin, pretty much what I said to Linden recently when he put in my engine, even though I had the new Roush stood by waiting. But, I've had my car since new and am somewhat attached to it. In any case, I specifically wanted a Mk1 and I prefer Starlight.

Bad luck Linden; whoever it is who messed you about has missed a good car; the 'Real Deal' 'Zt385' so to speak. I thought it was taking a while and, excuse me for mentioning it, but I believe was responsible for putting my car back, a bit.
    In my opinion you sold it cheap anyway; it's worth top dollar anybody whose interested and looking.

Quote Originally Posted by FuManchu View Post
    Indeed Martin, pretty much what I said to Linden recently when he put in my engine, even though I had the new Roush stood by waiting. But, I've had my car since new and am somewhat attached to it. In any case, I specifically wanted a Mk1 and I prefer Starlight.

Bad luck Linden; whoever it is who messed you about has missed a good car; the 'Real Deal' 'Zt385' so to speak. I thought it was taking a while and, excuse me for mentioning it, but I believe was responsible for putting my car back, a bit.
    In my opinion you sold it cheap anyway; it's worth top dollar anybody whose interested and looking.
    to be honest i was not messed about it was just a series of unseen circumstances as to why the car was not sold before,i call it life.
    didn,t affect the build time on your car frank as i only work on mine own vehicles when i am stuck with customer cars,
    regards to all

Default Possible E-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    to be honest i was not messed about it was just a series of unseen circumstances as to why the car was not sold before,i call it life.
    didn,t affect the build time on your car frank as i only work on mine own vehicles when i am stuck with customer cars,
    regards to all
    Linden did you send a E-mail to my work address this afternoon re looking at your car Saturday - got a early day for a change - if you have then no problem I will pick it up in the morning, just need to know if this is possible re traveling up to see you. Thanks Andrew
    Last edited by monty48; 08-02-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: name sorry

hi andrew
    yes i did,
    and yes i will be around on saturday
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN CAHILL View Post
    hi andrew
    yes i did,
    and yes i will be around on saturday
    thanks
    Thanks Linden - will confirm inthe morning but think I could with you around 12 / 1PM (if the train is on Time!!!) Thanks Andrew

oh oh oh, train! looks like a completed questionnaire coming soon

(if the train is on Time!!!)
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
    If you have the dosh to hand and you like the colour, I dont know what you are waiting for!

If I had the dosh, we wouldnt be having this conversation and I would be hooning up the road with a big smile on my face!
    Sent e-mail to Lindon to see if I can look at his car Saturday, just waiting for his reply

Sent e-mail to Lindon to see if I can look at his car Saturday, just waiting for his reply
    I have only seen the pictures of the car and read about it, I have to say what everyone else has said, I would if I had the money buy it without hesitation.
    Stunning colour, a fine example, would make a lot of owners envious of you.

Monty, I don't think you need to hear any more positive comments about this car but I'll throw one in just in case...

I have seen the car and had a go in it, it really is as good as everyone is making out. Looks fantastic in what I think is the best colour and it's properly quick.

You won't regret seeing it at the very least.