ZT 260 non SE? for sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZT 260 non SE? for sale

Default ZT 260 non SE? for sale

Ive just seen a black/grey/anthracite? MG ZT 260 for sale on auto trader. Doesnt look like an SE. It has ok mileage and looks nice but not sure its worth £5950 as have seen SE models with less miles for less. What does everyone think?

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201204444547170/sort/priceasc/usedcars/engine-size-cars/4l_to_4-9l/model/zt/make/mg/page/1/radius/1500/postcode
    /ls270ll?logcode=p

Looks really nice

Saying that its a late model but im assuming not so late it affects the tax
    Last edited by wheresmonkey; 26-01-2012 at 10:13 AM. Reason: more info

If it's 55 Reg as the advert says you're ok for the tax not being the stupidly high one. That was a few days into the 06 reg and onwards.
    James Curgenven
    ZT 260 SE #455 "Hobbes - The Rumblebee"
    "By my deeds I honour him, V8."

You not interested in the supercharged one for sale?

If I was in the market, I would be looking at that one!

Of course I am but 5k is my budget. The aim is to get the supercharger fitted in time hopefully

I know its difficult but if you can scrap the fund somehow, by cheating borrowing etc! I know it isnt that easy always

I have been thinking of selling mine to buy the other one, but it is a bad time for me anyway and I have finance on my car so it isnt easy for me to do!

But I would suggest if poss it is cheaper to buy one with it done!

I know. Other than robbing im not going to be able to get the extra 4k or whatever it is on at. Ive only just convinced the girlfriend a V8 is a good thing and I dont want to push my luck just yet lol

The car you spotted in Autotrader is mine. I posted it a few weeks ago on this sight but got no real interest. It's #289 and has been pretty well treated since I got it new in September 05........

Quote Originally Posted by stephenr View Post
    The car you spotted in Autotrader is mine. I posted it a few weeks ago on this sight but got no real interest. It's #289 and has been pretty well treated since I got it new in September 05........
    It looks a lovely car. Somebody mentioned with it being 2005 the tax is still the cheaper £260 not the more expensive. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by wheresmonkey View Post
    It looks a lovely car. Somebody mentioned with it being 2005 the tax is still the cheaper £260 not the more expensive. Is that true?
    Yes those registered before 1st March 2006 (I think) have tax of £260 per annum currently, those after 1st March 2006 have the high 400+ amount

This is also true with V6 variants too!

Quote Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
    Yes those registered before 1st March 2006 (I think) have tax of £260 per annum currently, those after 1st March 2006 have the high 400+ amount

This is also true with V6 variants too!
    I know, at the mo ive got a 190. Part of the reason why I decided on a v8 was the fact the tax wouldnt go up.