Welcome

Not to put you off but mine was one to blow when the supercharger was fitted but after further investigation at dreadnought it appeared mine had been subjected to a bad rebuild in it's life I was lucky and dreadnought were superb and covered me but now have people sign a disclaimer and don't put them in the rolling road. The only 2 i can recall blowing were both subject to user error ie over revving and both owners knew so yeah can't count them!
If you are fitting it yourself and know what you are doing then maybe check the engine or give it a rebuild or you can instal stronger rods and bottom end but if you are not planning on over revving it and to be honest the power fades at 5k so unless you plan on racing it there is really no point.

It's the gear box that limits the car to no more than 450 bhp.

Other than that run it for say over 5k miles drive it to 5k rpm and if it doesn't blow then it might be safe or give you more piece of mind.

Very worth doing though and you won't regret it one bit! We had some great fun on the Autobahn surprising a few Porsche drivers

If fitting yourself you will have to get the ecu remapped at jan speed or is it sport? Or someone similar.

You have the choice of a roush or Kenne bell but with both you need to get SGML the right bits as or engines are slightly different.

So yeah definitely worth it and the car ideally needs the extra power. Oh and at 80k the engine is just run in!