Upgraded to a paying member - how do I alter my acocunt to show the pics?

Thread: Upgraded to a paying member - how do I alter my acocunt to show the pics?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by cris_19010689 View Post
    Do you just use one computer or do you have access to others?
    Try using another computer to access the site, see if you can see the pictures.

The members section challenge comes up sometimes. It suits owners, but can be a problem

I have registered (but rarely go) on other sites since my ownership (of my ZTT, F, Speed Triple), this site is the only one that is pertinant to the purpose and not full of ill informed (& stupid0 posts.

Last edited by AndyG; 22-12-2011 at 10:59 AM.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

I'm another non-owner who is unable to view pics of cars for sale.
    Have mentioned it numerous times but still occurs.
    I usually send a PM to advertisers to get their images sent privately but not all sellers can be bothered.
    Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Do you just use one computer or do you have access to others?
    Try using another computer to access the site, see if you can see the pictures.

The members section challenge comes up sometimes. It suits owners, but can be a problem

I have registered (but rarely go) on other sites since my ownership (of my ZTT, F, Speed Triple), this site is the only one that is pertinant to the purpose and not full of ill informed (& stupid0 posts.

I have access to two other computers and an I-pad - none of these will give me access to any pictures on the forum whether I am logged in as a guest or as a "public" member...fully stumped by this one!! I guess when I have the funds I will have to just ask the sellers of cars which sound like the types I would be interested in to forward their images to me but it would probably end in 99% of the time that it is a fruitless exercise if the car doesn't look how I intend my car to be. All this would be solved if the blummin' pictures would load