We are getting close to 500 members and with the current climate money is not always there. Should you get such a car? Yes/No/not sure, then ask the collective. We will be completely bias and have an unbalanced view. YES you should get one! Life is too short.

You are thinking about buying a nice big engined V8 and perhaps wondering if you should join us and the MGOC then again YES.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen...7&p=oc01a.html

While I have been with the group I have benefited from the friendship, the collective knowledge and the buying and development power such a group of people can provide. All the mods needed to my car have been carried out with the minimum of heart ache. Knowing where to find things like the correct oil all I do in look it up in the technical library. I might want to meet up somewhere so I look in the events section. Ooooh I need to buy something nice for my car, I'll have a look in the shop.

With the shop we can provide a wide range of car parts through to badges, umbrellas and pins. Yes you may not be able to see this if you are a non-owning member (blue) but take my word for it once in there is no escape. Ex members keep the ability to view the complete site as we have found a good number buy another V8.

I've been an owner now for nearly seven years and belonging to the Two-Sixties has made owning a very rare V8 easy and very enjoyable. If you doubt what I am saying I'm sure others will mention their experiences below.