retro fit rear sunblind. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: retro fit rear sunblind.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinE View Post
    Indeed, my point was if it is a different colour then one would need to be looking on ebay for one from a V8 which may take some time to find, hence refitting to the existing shelf may be the best option.

So if Hans is looking for a shelf & blind he need to be sure what colour he's looking for
    yes i think my shelf is darker than that, i will look into this more and as most of you say maybe best thing to do is use my existing shelf. i may leave this until after christmas as i need to organise myself to find time to do this.

Sparticus - i would almost use it everytime it were sunny winter or summer its for my Daughter and my baby (due March). facing backwards into the sun its easier to have a blind ready at the press of a switch.
    Mark Fullick (formally Hans Gruber)

Quote Originally Posted by Hans gruber View Post
    yes i think my shelf is darker than that, i will look into this more and as most of you say maybe best thing to do is use my existing shelf. i may leave this until after christmas as i need to organise myself to find time to do this.

Sparticus - i would almost use it everytime it were sunny winter or summer its for my Daughter and my baby (due March). facing backwards into the sun its easier to have a blind ready at the press of a switch.
    Hans,
    have fitted manual blind to my car and use it all the time. Got if for my grandchildren. Cost me £20 and took 10 mins to fit and its really easy to put up and down. I am two miles from you so if you want to look come on over. You have my number on previous pm's
    Regards
    Steve
    Sent from my IPAD
    Steve

"Its good to torque"

thanks steve i'll be round soon its so busy at home at the moment. im sure i PM'd you back didnt i?

i like the idea of having electric blind but certainly looking into it when crimbo is over and done with.
    Mark Fullick (formally Hans Gruber)

You did and I replied?
    Steve
    Sent from my IPAD
    Steve

"Its good to torque"

No 317 Oh yes and some greeners's Avatar

I fitted mine to the original shelf, easy as later shelves have the mounts in place (well should have)

If you want to come over when its warmer, I'll fit it for you

You need the blind
    Switch
    Fascia panel with additional hole.