PDA

View Full Version : Classic cibie rally lamps for sale !

Zt pony
14-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Pair of CIBIE SUPER OSCAR'S. Circa 1975. Used for about four months/ about 500 miles.. and stored ever since !!!!. They are in SUPERB/ MINT condition. Classic grey enamel bodies, with thick chrome rims. Complete with Cibie white, hard cover's. They are Headlamp unit Spots, which dip ! So they are really useful. Would suit any period sports car/ saloon.. MGB etc. Or would go on anything.
These seem to go for at least £100 plus on ebay. Got to be a bargain at £85 the pair !

Harry. 07nine05 69seven8five4

tonybubble
15-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Pair of CIBIE SUPER OSCAR'S. Circa 1975. Used for about four months/ about 500 miles.. and stored ever since !!!!. They are in SUPERB/ MINT condition. Classic grey enamel bodies, with thick chrome rims. Complete with Cibie white, hard cover's. They are Headlamp unit Spots, which dip ! So they are really useful. Would suit any period sports car/ saloon.. MGB etc. Or would go on anything.
These seem to go for at least £100 plus on ebay. Got to be a bargain at £85 the pair !

Harry. 07nine05 69seven8five4

Yes please, Harry.

AndyG
15-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes please, Harry.

Well done Tony.

I rearly wanted to put these on the front of my car, as I had some on my Mog and they are great.

They would be great on the ZTT for the mountain roads. although the standard lights are very good.

I am saving my dosh for the insurance.