PDA

View Full Version : lhd zytec touring mgztv8

jimmie
08-11-2011, 11:13 PM
i have for sale the lhd zytec body shell and all panels as intended to be the official touring car before the collapse of mg rover,its a standard lhd shell which has been strengthened in places by zytec,the shell has to be sold with a 5 litre 32 valve sean hyland calmer engine with ecu,wiring diagram,and engine and body loom,front and rear axle stuff up assemblies and tremec box,
please note that everything including the shell is new and unused
if this shell is built properly and accurately then a piece of british motoring history could be written,
with the bonus of lhd it could be raced on the continent,and would also open up the chance to sell the car abroad obviously to a wider market
the sale of the shell and all items must go together and believe me it will brake my heart,but purchase of new premises forces sale
any interest contact me on 014one 8four2 14six5 jim biggam

colintf
09-11-2011, 12:30 PM
good luck with the sale Jimmie :cool:

joshjoshua
08-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi there! Its my first time in your forum. Currently owner of the Defender 110 (2001) and Rover 75 LWB. V8 could be the next project. Understand that you have some LHD pieces for sale? Regards Rain

i have for sale the lhd zytec body shell and all panels as intended to be the official touring car before the collapse of mg rover,its a standard lhd shell which has been strengthened in places by zytec,the shell has to be sold with a 5 litre 32 valve sean hyland calmer engine with ecu,wiring diagram,and engine and body loom,front and rear axle stuff up assemblies and tremec box,
please note that everything including the shell is new and unused
if this shell is built properly and accurately then a piece of british motoring history could be written,
with the bonus of lhd it could be raced on the continent,and would also open up the chance to sell the car abroad obviously to a wider market
the sale of the shell and all items must go together and believe me it will brake my heart,but purchase of new premises forces sale
any interest contact me on 014one 8four2 14six5 jim biggam

colintf
08-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Hi Jimmie,

as per your other threads I am very interested in the front and rear stuffup assemblies :thumb