PDA

View Full Version : V8 ZTT 260 SE Wanted

colintf
09-07-2011, 03:54 PM
I had a phonecall today from an existing MG owner (who if isn't already on here then soon will be) looking for a ZTT260SE, after hearing some enter the MG Live entance a few weeks ago. The prospective new buyer was manning the MG Live entrance, and just loved the sounds our V8's made!

It needs to be one thats been well looked after, and ideally lowish miles, and must be a ZTT not a ZT

Colour and pre / facelift unimportant.

:cool:

colintf
09-07-2011, 04:13 PM
here's one for starters, does anyone know it, is someone's on here?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3010314.htm

StephenL
09-07-2011, 06:02 PM
here's one for starters, does anyone know it, is someone's on here?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3010314.htm

Don't know if they're on here, but I do know this is someone who has had quite a few (4+) 260s for sale (normally shortly after they were for sale elsewhere £1-2K cheaper). Obviously someone who can't make their mind up, since it's a Private ad (rather than Trade). They also had a number of other cars for sale recently, including a TF for sale (http://www.mgfregister.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6886) - look who the third poster was on that thread ;)

peterv8
10-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Maybe X5power's new tourer?

colintf
10-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Maybe X5power's new tourer?

I thinks thats had a herder life than the buyer is looking for Peter :cool:

colintf
10-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Don't know if they're on here, but I do know this is someone who has had quite a few (4+) 260s for sale (normally shortly after they were for sale elsewhere £1-2K cheaper). Obviously someone who can't make their mind up, since it's a Private ad (rather than Trade). They also had a number of other cars for sale recently, including a TF for sale (http://www.mgfregister.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6886) - look who the third poster was on that thread ;)

thanks for the info Stephen :thumb

ianq
11-07-2011, 01:13 PM
I had a phonecall today from an existing MG owner (who if isn't already on here then soon will be) looking for a ZTT260SE, after hearing some enter the MG Live entance a few weeks ago. The prospective new buyer was manning the MG Live entrance, and just loved the sounds our V8's made!

It needs to be one thats been well looked after, and ideally lowish miles, and must be a ZTT not a ZT

Colour and pre / facelift unimportant.

Colin,

This was Nigel I think. I was doing my two hour duty meeting and greeting the members arriving at MGLive and Nigel came along unexpectedly to keep me company. And very good company he was. This is often the best way to see and hear any MG and all the different varieties. I am glad he followed up my suggestion to contact you.

colintf
11-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Colin,

This was Nigel I think. I was doing my two hour duty meeting and greeting the members arriving at MGLive and Nigel came along unexpectedly to keep me company. And very good company he was. This is often the best way to see and hear any MG and all the different varieties. I am glad he followed up my suggestion to contact you.

Hi Ian,

it very much sounds like Nige1, he did mention your name Ian. He thought he was already registered on here, but i don't recall the username he gave me.

JulesV
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
I am possibly going to be selling my car shortly. It's a Royal Blue ZT-T260SE. It has done 82,000 but has been serviced every 5,000 miles from new by main dealers with every invoice from new. Will know for sure in a couple of weeks.

Keith Doherty
26-07-2011, 10:25 PM
It's me, Keith Doherty (not Nigel). ......what an exciting couple of hours that was! Have just joined this forum.

Yes, I am interested in a top condition V8 ZTT260.

colintf
27-07-2011, 12:43 PM
It's me, Keith Doherty (not Nigel). ......what an exciting couple of hours that was! Have just joined this forum.

good to see you here Keith, happy hunting :thumb

ianq
29-07-2011, 07:58 AM

Keith Keith Keith....sorry for the calling you Nigel! Good to see you at Classics on the Common.