PDA

View Full Version : My 260 back up for sale.

gjt100
26-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Hi Chaps,

Just wanted to let you guys know im having another attempt at selling. Simple reason being i need something more economical and idealy a bit bigger.

PM me if you have an interest. May consider a PX.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-MG-ZT-SE-V8-260-SILVER-/260806664070?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cb949df86

Regards

Graham

Mean Green
29-06-2011, 10:03 PM
I have viewed this car and it is very nice indeed - only thing that stopped me buying was the LPG not working properly...........so can I ask Graham, why you spent money taking it out and on new tyres when you wouldn't budge on the price before? Might have been able to fix it for that? :confused:

gjt100
30-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi,

Yes i may have missed an opertunity with you im aware of that. I actually just got fed up with the LPG in the end and took it out myself. Not as difficult as you may think. I got an installation guide online and just worked backwards. So it didnt cost me anything in the end and got a small amount of cash back for the tank etc on Ebay. took some planning but was pretty easy.

A few people who viewed the car mention the wheels could do with a refurb so i replaced with new ones to make it more attractive to a potential buyer. Sold the apexes through here and went for the TD Monza R wheels which i felt suited the car well.

I think the fact i hadnt managed to sell it told me the value had dropped as well. Still disapointed i need to sell.
Regards

Graham

X5POWER
30-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Graham i know this is off topic but your old wheels have gone for refurb today

gjt100
30-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi Graham i know this is off topic but your old wheels have gone for refurb today

Hi Steve, thats good. i bet they will look mice when done. if you have time.to put a photo up i would like to see how they turn out.
regards
Graham

ksilver
01-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Nice clean looking car Graham, good luck with the sale.

X5POWER
01-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi Steve, thats good. i bet they will look mice when done. if you have time.to put a photo up i would like to see how they turn out.
regards
Graham
Will do Graham.
I am been really brave and getting them done in wet look anthracite, if i dont like them i will then get the set that are still on the car sprayed in sparkling silver.
I will send pics as soon as done
Steve

Mean Green
01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi,

Yes i may have missed an opertunity with you im aware of that. I actually just got fed up with the LPG in the end and took it out myself. Not as difficult as you may think. I got an installation guide online and just worked backwards. So it didnt cost me anything in the end and got a small amount of cash back for the tank etc on Ebay. took some planning but was pretty easy.

A few people who viewed the car mention the wheels could do with a refurb so i replaced with new ones to make it more attractive to a potential buyer. Sold the apexes through here and went for the TD Monza R wheels which i felt suited the car well.

I think the fact i hadnt managed to sell it told me the value had dropped as well. Still disapointed i need to sell.
Regards

Graham

Fair enough mate, I hope the car goes for the price you ask, at least you are looking after her properly ;)