PDA

View Full Version : Just to say hello!

Terry
21-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Hi, I have just filled in my questionnaire, I'm also new to the pleasures of owning a ZT260 having had 4 years of enjoyment with a ZT190, which I have to say, I loved.
Strangely enough my 190 was also the same colour as my 260 being Anthracite.
I have had it for two weeks, it's on axle stands having the wheels refurbished and having a full set of new Avon tyres fitted too, but so far I'm liking it.....ALOT.
It is a MK1 with SE trim vin number 53 on an 04 reg and is booked in with Lates who have served me well, on July 10th for a service and to rectify a couple of issues, nothing serious, airbag fault and fuel leak when full from top of tank.
I'm going on abit so I will hopefully catch up with other 260 owners in the near future.
Terry.

Herman
21-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Welcome and good choice.

Airbag probably under seat connector.

Fuel leak....if you smell fuel in the car after filling the tank to the top it's probably the o-ring at the filter (had the same).
Smell dissappears when tank empties

Tim
21-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome along Terry, the filter Herman mentions was quite common when the cars were new but previous owners should have delt with it, hence not so common now but still a weakness on all Zt's etc.

ColinE
21-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome along

Take a look in the shop when you go Green when Tim processes your questionnaire and let me know if there's anything you need before the 10th

JohnB
21-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Hi Terry and welcome, I also had a ZT190 for several years which i really enjoyed before getting the 260, I think a lot of owners have come down this route.
I hope you enjoy the car and this forum as much as I do.
Big meet at Duxford on July 24th if you can make it, you will be most welcome.
Cheers, John.

Terry
21-06-2011, 11:01 PM
Thank you for your welcomes Herman, Tim and Colin, I'm looking forward to going green and I can access the shop etc and to enjoying a fantastic car with the knowledge others have the same interest as myself in them.
Terry.

wraith01mg
21-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Yes welcome along. I had I 180 auto in red (still have it. For sale if any bod is interested) bloody loved it. Hope to see you at Z10 in July.

Terry
21-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi Terry and welcome, I also had a ZT190 for several years which i really enjoyed before getting the 260, I think a lot of owners have come down this route.
I hope you enjoy the car and this forum as much as I do.
Big meet at Duxford on July 24th if you can make it, you will be most welcome.
Cheers, John. Thank you John, I'm really looking forward getting involved with the elite and I have gathered alot of people have gone down the 190 route, but I guess, as many, wanted just that little bit more!! I will do my best to attend Duxford, will be good to meet others owners too.
Terry.

Terry
21-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes welcome along. I had I 180 auto in red (still have it. For sale if any bod is interested) bloody loved it. Hope to see you at Z10 in July.

Hi Chris, my neighbour has had my 190, it has been a great car, just always wanted a 260 and as I started to look, the one I bought just begged me to buy it,so I did!
You're not so far away from me in Melton Mowbray by the sea, I'm a little bit inland, Rugby by the canal!
Terry.

colintf
22-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi and welcome Terry :thumb

peterv8
22-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Sweden welcomes you!
You made a good choice to swap the 190 for a 260.:)