PDA

View Full Version : Brooklands Car Boot Sale

Phil Evans
01-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Following tuning and upgrades to my car over the last couple of years, I have several items for sale and will put them in the boot for Brooklands. The car had only covered about 18,000 miles when the items were removed and is 2006 registered.

Complete OEM Audio Visual units including:

TV/Radio/CD/SatNav Head Unit
CD Auto-changer
Boot AV units
SatNav driver with 2007 CD (may not always fully turn off, so only fit if your car is a daily driver)
Brackets

May be prepared to split but for the lot £295 ONO

OEM Inlet Manifold (black thermoplastic) may be worth having a spare as they can crack when older. Brown and Gammons sell new for £312. So asking £150 ONO.

OEM black valve covers with "4.6 Liter High Performance" logo. £30 ONO.

OEM Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plugs, still with 80% of their recommended life left. £35 ONO.

Or everything for £495.

colintf
01-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I'll have the plugs please :)

I'll pay and collect at Brooklands Phil

Phil Evans
01-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks Colin, assume you will be at Brooklands with the readies? :)

Now remaining:

Following tuning and upgrades to my car over the last couple of years, I have several items for sale and will put them in the boot for Brooklands. The car had only covered about 18,000 miles when the items were removed and is 2006 registered.

CD Auto-changer
Boot AV units
SatNav driver with 2007 CD (may not always fully turn off, so only fit if your car is a daily driver)
Brackets

OEM Inlet Manifold (black thermoplastic) may be worth having a spare as they can crack when older. Brown and Gammons sell new for £312. So asking £150 ONO.

OEM Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plugs, still with 80% of their recommended life left. £35 ONO. Sold to Colin.

colintf
01-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Thanks Colin, assume you will be at Brooklands with the readies? :)

OEM Motorcraft Platinum Spark Plugs, still with 80% of their recommended life left. £35 ONO. Sold to Colin.

Will do Phil, many thanks :)

Phil Evans
02-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Many thanks Colin.

Now remaining:

CD Auto-changer
Boot AV units
Brackets

Phil Evans
07-04-2011, 10:37 AM
I'd like to recoup some money from my recent tuning jobs quickly (at Brooklands) and so have reduced the prices on the items below. The car had only covered about 18,000 miles when the items were removed and is a 2006 registered ZT SE V8.

CD Auto-changer (Stu C may be interested in this item - tbc)
Boot AV units
Brackets

Could probably be fitted to a non-V8 ZT.

May be prepared to split but for the lot £195 ONO

OEM Inlet Manifold (black thermoplastic) may be worth having a spare as they can crack when older. Brown and Gammons sell new for £312 but I'm now only asking £95 ONO.

OEM black valve covers with "4.6 Liter High Performance" logo. £20 ONO.

Bainzi
08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I will also have a boot full of OEM stuff from my standard engine. Throttle Body with Mustang on it etc, 8 x Injectors, Brand new fuel rail, Oil filter holder. Intercooler frame for Roush SV-S. Plastic manifold if two people need them as spares. Ive also got two Dunlop SP9000 225/45/18 tyres for sale, they are both as new (one has a repair patch that needs replacing) both are ideal a spares. £15 quid each. However, Ill only bring them if someone wants them.

Regards

Nige

Bainzi
09-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Sorry ran out of time to sort these bits out. However they are for sale anyway Ill sort the prices out next week

I will also have a boot full of OEM stuff from my standard engine. Throttle Body with Mustang on it etc, 8 x Injectors, Brand new fuel rail, Oil filter holder. Intercooler frame for Roush SV-S. Plastic manifold if two people need them as spares. Ive also got two Dunlop SP9000 225/45/18 tyres for sale, they are both as new (one has a repair patch that needs replacing) both are ideal a spares. £15 quid each. However, Ill only bring them if someone wants them.

Regards

Nige