PDA

View Full Version : Parcel to Holland

Eric
27-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Just asking....

Is there someone of the TwoSixties members travelling to Holland ( or passing through) who can take a parcel with him. I have a set of springs waiting at Black_Betty's ( Stockton on Tees) and I am looking for a easy ( :D..cheap..) way to get it to Holland...
I don't know what The Royal Mail will ask for this kind of parcel.. In Holland about 4 kilogram is 20 euro's but I don't know the weight of the springs...

Every suggestion is welcome...

colintf
27-01-2011, 12:08 PM
When do you need them? You could meet us at MGFIM the ist week in September in the Eifel region of Germany?

Or, meet me at Spa the first weekend of June??

:cool:

Eric
27-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Uuuuh..next week..:(.. I have my car next week checked for a dutch licence and trying to repair the broken spring (make it a little shorter...) but if it fail I need the new ones.. or otherwise I can only look at the car till it is fixed....

colintf
27-01-2011, 07:37 PM
I am not much use then Eric - sorry!

Good luck I hope that it is fixed soon for you.

:cool:

peterv8
27-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Just asking....

Is there someone of the TwoSixties members travelling to Holland ( or passing through) who can take a parcel with him. I have a set of springs waiting at Black_Betty's ( Stockton on Tees) and I am looking for a easy ( :D..cheap..) way to get it to Holland...
I don't know what The Royal Mail will ask for this kind of parcel.. In Holland about 4 kilogram is 20 euro's but I don't know the weight of the springs...

Every suggestion is welcome...

Take this weekend and make it a romantic weekend with the misses(if your not single which makes it even easier), don't tell her your plan is to get the springs and next week you have a happy misses and a fixed car.:D

That's the way I plan to do it when Scooter is going to install my S/C but first I have to save some money, hopefully he is still in business when I have the money.:)

ColinE
27-01-2011, 10:46 PM
That's the way I plan to do it when Scooter is going to install my S/C but first I have to save some money, hopefully he is still in business when I have the money.:)

Oh how true

obiwan
28-01-2011, 12:59 AM
www.interparcel.com