View Full Version : ZT or 75 Front rubber mats wanted

Stefano
21-01-2011, 11:27 AM
New or used will do
Thanks
Steve

Coasting
21-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Sorry for poking my nose in, but do you really want rubber ones? I find they damage the carpet underneath over time,

I have two sets now, a proper V8 mat set for summer use and the ZT ones for winter use :)

Stefano
21-01-2011, 12:03 PM
What do you mean proper v8 set? and are the ZT you use for winter carpet or rubber. Where did you source the V8 set from.
Thanks
Steve

Coasting
21-01-2011, 12:12 PM
The V8 ones are a slightly different shape to allow for the increased width of the transmission tunnel.

The normal ZT ones I have are carpet, but dont fit exactly right (only on the drivers side), although it is pretty close.

The normal ZT ones are a bit grubby but okay when the weather is not very good and I am not too fussed about them getting dirty.

The V8 ones are only to be used in dry weather :D

I got the V8 ones from fleabay, Brown and Gammons I think...

ZT ones should be fairly cheap or even a set of aftermarket ones for bad weather...

My other car (an Audi :o) has rubber mats and has had them since I got them and the carpet underneath has suffered quite a bit for it, but then that one is beige inside so notices more...

colintf
21-01-2011, 12:17 PM
I have no problems with the rubber ZT mats in mine :cool:

Ian Maw
21-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I Have a set of ner front rubber mats, should have been for v8, but not sure a s fit is not brilliant !