PDA

View Full Version : Xpower sideskirts £30 the pair *NEW but slight damage*

lowey260
15-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Can I point you in the direction of this thread over on the gentlemans site :http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=75926

Having recently purchased a set of sideskirts from Rimmers to find the LH one broken and then replaced by Rimmers with another broken one, I have decided to repair the original and sell the other LH sideskirt which also has broken lugs.

I have got together with another member over on the75andztclub who has had exactly the same problem only with the RH sideskirt but he has used fibreglass and repaired his I am selling mine as damaged in its original packaging.

So a set of NEW Xpower sideskirts for £30.Collection of each skirt would need to be arranged but postage could be a possibility.

colintf
16-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I know Hansie (Steve) the guy on the 75&ZT forum with the other skirt, he generally attends the same monthly MG meet as I do in Somerset so if it helps I could pick up his item and bring it to Janspeed / Brooklands / Combe etc etc if that helps a fellow owner on here!!

:cool:

pessling
16-01-2011, 01:53 PM
when i got the ones for my old car, the bottom lugs where broken. i repaired them but they separated again. I wouldn't worry to much about them lugs as long as it has some on it. as the clips do a good job of holding them on the car, plus use a glue instead of the tape. Tiger seal or the like is best.

rls
16-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Hi, If they are still available, I would like to purchase them please.

There is no rush so I can pick up at a show at some point.

Thanks,

Roger

(have PMed Hainsie on other site)

lowey260
16-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi, If they are still available, I would like to purchase them please.

There is no rush so I can pick up at a show at some point.

Thanks,

Roger

Yes Roger still available I will let Steve know over on the other side. As I have the LH one in Birmingham and Steve the RH in Devon we'll have to organise something but they're yours.