PDA

View Full Version : does anyone want a blue climate panel

black olive
12-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Ive a couple of panels and a set of LED's. is anyone in the market for a panel at the moment.

pre christmas price £40 exchange ( send me your old unit back ) or £60 outright pruchase.

LINDEN CAHILL
12-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Ive a couple of panels and a set of LED's. is anyone in the market for a panel at the moment.

pre christmas price £40 exchange ( send me your old unit back ) or £60 outright pruchase.

steve,you have a pm

black olive
12-12-2010, 11:01 PM
sold. Thank you

one more will be available shortly

spartacus
13-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Hmmm, I've got the complete array of buttons underneath, which are all orange, so a blue climate panel might look a bit stupid...

Stu C
13-12-2010, 07:48 PM
I'd love a blue panel, but ideally would like all switches, dials etc.. blue. Can you do a "Blue LED fitment day" for a cost? ;) Or indeed White to save messing about with the IPK :)

Merl
13-12-2010, 11:59 PM
I'd love a blue panel, but ideally would like all switches, dials etc.. blue. Can you do a "Blue LED fitment day" for a cost? ;) Or indeed White to save messing about with the IPK :)

Having white done myself Stu but won't be fitting them until it is warmer, can find out which led's my mate used to do them for you if you both want?

Sorry Steve know it is a bit off topic from climate control and if you are doing window switches as well I don't want you to loose a sale but I do know someone who did have but may not anymore have some front window switches they had converted to white. Will keep that annonymous for now though.

black olive
14-12-2010, 07:04 AM
Ive done the lot on mine, The IPK isnt a big issue, doesnt take much removal/refitting. Blue looks much better than white.

Half a day should cover it Stu, if you were removing/refitting as I solder.

I will work out a price if you are interested, could perhaps do it one day over the christmas hollys.

ColinE
14-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I'd be interested in that - if I work out a way to keep it

Keith
14-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Could be a recipe for a mini meet when it gets warmer. I can solder but just not as well as I once could.

Stu C
14-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Ive done the lot on mine, The IPK isnt a big issue, doesnt take much removal/refitting. Blue looks much better than white.

Half a day should cover it Stu, if you were removing/refitting as I solder.

I will work out a price if you are interested, could perhaps do it one day over the christmas hollys.

Ooo yeah if you can please Steve, if poss in blue. Door switches the lot :) - (doesn't matter if not) maybe the V8 badge too?

black olive
15-12-2010, 09:38 AM
LEDS £50
Labour £80

so £130 all in for IPK, Clock, CCU, and all switche doing in blue. will do the CCU in advance so its a 2 minute fit.

BUT, Ive had an OH SHIT moment re the hiline head unit- forgot about that, its a right bastard to do, and I couldnt do that while you wait- would take me a couple of days at best. that would be anothe £65 and done at your risk. nowt in the pot for forking out for another- of course if you could get a spare, you could mail that up in davance, or if you have gone chinese etc.. its not a problem.

the other alternative if the boat isnt primary mode of transport would be to box all the bits up and ship them up to me, but I wouldnt trust the royal mail with half of my cars interior !!

Oh ,, and havent got my arse properly into gear over the V8 Buttons, hoepfully Linden will drop me a dash off when I do his CCU, and I can do another space model, and get it drawn up and cadded properly so I can get quotes.

LINDEN CAHILL
15-12-2010, 12:20 PM
LEDS £50
Labour £80

so £130 all in for IPK, Clock, CCU, and all switche doing in blue. will do the CCU in advance so its a 2 minute fit.

BUT, Ive had an OH SHIT moment re the hiline head unit- forgot about that, its a right bastard to do, and I couldnt do that while you wait- would take me a couple of days at best. that would be anothe £65 and done at your risk. nowt in the pot for forking out for another- of course if you could get a spare, you could mail that up in davance, or if you have gone chinese etc.. its not a problem.

the other alternative if the boat isnt primary mode of transport would be to box all the bits up and ship them up to me, but I wouldnt trust the royal mail with half of my cars interior !!

Oh ,, and havent got my arse properly into gear over the V8 Buttons, hoepfully Linden will drop me a dash off when I do his CCU, and I can do another space model, and get it drawn up and cadded properly so I can get quotes.

yes steve i will bring the dash with me:)

black olive
15-12-2010, 12:27 PM
thanks- you will be the first ;)