PDA

View Full Version : Finally #22 Is Mine

onzlo
23-10-2010, 04:04 PM
I have finally taken ownership of 22 whooo hooo. first thing i did was drive through Medway tunnel.... wow .

Herman
23-10-2010, 04:32 PM
I have finally taken ownership of 22 whooo hooo. first thing i did was drive through Medway tunnel.... wow .

Congrats.............sounds like #22 has X-powers then ??:D

AndyG
23-10-2010, 04:32 PM

God Luck. :D

PUBLIC SECTION

colintf
23-10-2010, 05:23 PM

congratulations Pete!

But, did you then turnaround, to go back through again???

:cool:

ksilver
23-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Even in winter you will drive with the windows open!! :D

greeners
23-10-2010, 05:43 PM
how about some pictures then...

John Newey
23-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah-think there's gonna be a lot of windows down/stereo off driving:D!

2V8s
23-10-2010, 11:23 PM
yep well done Pete W, even after over 2 years of ownership, it is still mandatory to open the windows and blip the throttle through any tunnel :D:D:D

There must surely be some interesting facts about your early VIN car, so do tell!!!!

Stu C
24-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Congrats!

Is #22 the xpower grey one with the 2 batteries in the boot and the DVD player mounted on the roof? As well as interesting gear surround too?

onzlo
24-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Congrats!

Is #22 the xpower grey one with the 2 batteries in the boot and the DVD player mounted on the roof? As well as interesting gear surround too?

It is the X-POWER grey one with tinted windows. It has two batteries,TV in roof which needs a remote (and its not down the back of the rear sofa) :~.
10 disk dvd changer, 6 disk cd changer plus an amp all behind a very neat and tidy box.

I will get some pics uploaded soon.

onzlo
24-10-2010, 03:00 PM
congratulations Pete!

But, did you then turnaround, to go back through again???

:cool:

i went back in and out two times hee hee :D

Will.S
24-10-2010, 03:42 PM

Medway tunnel, now your talking, I've had mine bout 2 months now and keep promising to go through it! I'm working in Gravesend at the moment so may have to divert that way on way back to Maidstone.
Welcome and good luck with the car

onzlo
24-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Medway tunnel, now your talking, I've had mine bout 2 months now and keep promising to go through it! I'm working in Gravesend at the moment so may have to divert that way on way back to Maidstone.
Welcome and good luck with the car

Just remember if you can hear it then everyone else in the tunnel can hear it twice as loud hee hee :D

AndyG
24-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Just remember if you can hear it then everyone else in the tunnel can hear it twice as loud hee hee :D

Agree.
Mine is a PussyCat in the drivers seat, but a Lion in the tunnels. :D

colintf
24-10-2010, 07:11 PM
i went back in and out two times hee hee :D

good man Pete :thumb

onzlo
25-10-2010, 11:45 AM
[quote=colintf;72380]good man Pete :thumb[/quot

Get this, i went to a well known super market in Sittingbourne yesterday and got grounded on a temperary speed bump! this lead to me having to reverse down one lane upsetting at least 10 drivers.

Then i had to ask the trolly wollies to stop two other lanes in the temperary one way system! upsetting another dozen drivers and one woman who had a gob on her lol.

Finally after 20 mins i got out the wrong way with my sump and cat in tack lol.

Note to self dont go there again for a while! Although i found the whole thing highly amuzing.
:)

Ajay
25-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Get this, i went to a well known super market in Sittingbourne yesterday and got grounded on a temperary speed bump! :)

Must've been one hell of a speed bump! Was it one of those rubber ones that is very narrow and causes you to bounce over as if you've taken it at speed although you're just creeping along in 1st gear?

Do you know if your car fitted with lowered suspension?

Oh! And welcome along and congtrats on the new toy :D

Keith
25-10-2010, 11:40 PM
My other half and the kids are in Sittingbourne at the moment was their Nan!
Only problem I have with the V8 there is around 15:30 when the kids all go home
Bell Road area where they live becomes a bit of a no go zone with school buses all over the shop :)

onzlo
26-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Must've been one hell of a speed bump! Was it one of those rubber ones that is very narrow and causes you to bounce over as if you've taken it at speed although you're just creeping along in 1st gear?

Do you know if your car fitted with lowered suspension?

Oh! And welcome along and congtrats on the new toy :D

Hi it was a make shift job with tarmac and metal plate.

it does have the lower suspension too leaving about 5-6 inches under it if that!

peterv8
26-10-2010, 09:50 AM
Seems lower suspension doesn't work for you so send it to me and I'll send you my standard suspension back.:D

onzlo
26-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Seems lower suspension doesn't work for you so send it to me and I'll send you my standard suspension back.:D

lol yeah right...

I'll get used to it ;)

ColinE
26-10-2010, 07:54 PM
I'll take it off you - cheaper than shipping to Sweden :fight