PDA

View Full Version : Welcome AshleyZT

colintf
20-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi Ashley, and welcome!

Hope all goes well on Friday.

What time are you passing the M4 jucntion for Bath / Stroud on your return journey on Friday? We have a mini meet in the evening prior to the gathering at the Stroke Association SuperCar Saturday at CAstle Combe. You are very welcome to join us on Friday eve and / or Saturday!

Cheers

Col

Tim
20-10-2010, 06:32 PM
The man's gone green :D

Welcome aboard Ashley. Let me have the remaining details when you have them please.

kcv
20-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome aboard Ashley

AshleyZT
22-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi Colin,
Thanks for the invite for this evening. Unfortunatley I won't be going that far west, as bath is quite far out my way. Plus I'm not picking her up till 5pm. Would have been good though. I will keep checking the site for meetings as it will be good to meet up.

Ash

colintf
22-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi Colin,
Thanks for the invite for this evening. Unfortunatley I won't be going that far west, as bath is quite far out my way. Plus I'm not picking her up till 5pm. Would have been good though. I will keep checking the site for meetings as it will be good to meet up.

Ash

my mistake, I was thinking the car was in Wales.

Good luck for later on

:cool:

Tim
22-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Put your location in your profile Ashley, got the memory of a ............ it will come to me in a mo.

Hi Colin,

Ash

ColinE
23-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Look in the members location list Tim :~

Tim
23-10-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm a lazy git. I look at the top right of a post :)

Look in the members location list Tim :~

ColinE
23-10-2010, 12:20 AM
So do I normally but sold Ash some badges this week so updated the list...............