PDA

View Full Version : Parts for sale more

pessling
21-07-2010, 07:53 PM
I have been asked by someone what i can reduce the car too buy removing certain mods, so who would be interested in.

To be able to do this properly i would have to have your standard parts to replace my parts with as i don't have any of the older stuff

Accufab £250 colin has already asked after this so up to him
X powers £350
Cold air induction £300 complete
Sat nav computer mk4 with new laser this year £400
wide screen Tv tuner £125
Bordmonitor £ 230
Dark oak dash, upper parts, lip, cupholder covers, 5 hole switch cover (not sure how to price it so will amend when when i have a price)
Another Apex with just legal conti tyre with one 2inch curb mark £75 very light, just needs a re paint

Prices don't include postage, if possible come get them as i need your parts

pessling
21-07-2010, 09:11 PM
open to negotiations on prices as well

Keith
21-07-2010, 09:21 PM
Good approach
when I sold my two CDTs I took all the goodies off as there really was no point giving them away as they would have added little to the cars value.

The bits made over £1200 extra on Ebay

pessling
21-07-2010, 09:24 PM
its very true keith, its how i based the price around what it has on it, but am willing to remove parts to reduce th price to make it more sell able.

Some parts although may not instantly go, should be sell able one way or another.

damienp
22-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Sent you a pm regarding typhoon kit.

SH4RKY
22-07-2010, 12:52 AM
So you would want 350 for the xpowers.... and my originals to put back on it??

pessling
22-07-2010, 05:49 AM
yep :ash:ash:ash:ash

colintf
22-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Dark Oak dashboard - yes please Pete :thumb

SH4RKY
22-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Hmmm... tricky one that. Would cost 100 quid to drive down... :D

But I guess as my originals are spare I could send them so you have something to swap to before posting the xpowers back. Just postage costs to worry about then, but I think Geoff said he sent his exhausts (or something big and heavy) for about 15 quid using parcels2go so may be cheaper than we think...

Other issue is that my originals are 'original'. 50k worth of use and dirt... may need a polish =/

would you take £275? No worries if you get a better offer / someone closer etc, just worth a punt :)

Bainzi
22-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi Pete,
Have you seen my PM from last night?

Regards

Nige

Stu C
22-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Arse! damn and blast, would love the Mk4 DVD and screen but awaiting my excess back from the insurers which left a fair dent in finances :(

John Newey
22-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi Peter, would you consider selling that carbon fibre dash and if so, how much?

pessling
22-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Yes the dash will be for sale, but needs to be finished first, or you can finish it yourself?

The only part that i haven't done is the gear surround. But everything else is there plus some spares

As for price i don't know.

Completely finished £275
unfinished £200

Thats the complete upper dash, sat nav lip, switch cover, cigar lighter cover, cup holder covers, the cup holder assembly as the cigar light cover is a pain in the arse and have a spare, hazard switch. The only thing missing is the gear surround which is very hard to do

John Newey
22-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Peter, pm me a price, I can swear like a trooper trying to finish off that last bit:D!!

John Newey
22-07-2010, 06:12 PM
OOPS, just realised the price is there!! I'll pm you

GeoffW
22-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Hi Peter, your TV Tuner, Is it digital ? if so I could swap for mine .

pessling
22-07-2010, 07:57 PM
afraid not geoff its analog

Merl
22-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Would of been interested in the ICE stuff but as mine has a fault on somewhere and I don't know what exactly is wrong I couldn't really swap over anything :(

pessling
22-07-2010, 08:45 PM
whats your symptoms of your problem merl? might be able to help

Merl
22-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Are you still coming MG15? as might be interested in the Apex.

Erm well it's totally dead.... Head unit lights up with running lights no power to sat nav, disc changer or head unit...

pessling
22-07-2010, 08:49 PM
no hoping to be on holiday.

Strange, take it you've checked all the fuses? sat nav not power up could be a separate issue, does the radio work can you hear it allow can't see it

Merl
22-07-2010, 08:53 PM
no hoping to be on holiday.

Strange, take it you've checked all the fuses? sat nav not power up could be a separate issue, does the radio work can you hear it allow can't see it

Darn as too far away really then :(

Been really lazy with diagnosing it as was planning on upgrading it all to your setup eventually and well like the noise it makes without the stereo :) Got some work being done at nick's in a few weeks so was going to ask him to give it a quick look over.

Nope radio does not work at all, no water ingress, it just fizzled out one evening as I pulled off the driveway.

Oh and can't even pop out the cd cartridge.

colintf
22-07-2010, 09:26 PM
A thought from a numpty here, is it all on the same fuse?

:cool:

pessling
22-07-2010, 09:27 PM
well if its in the garage good time to get him to have a look at it. for it to have no power must be a fuse somewhere, there is a hidden fuse for the cd changer, but won't explain everything else not working.

Merl
22-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Well if it is is a fuse wondering what caused it to blow...

Ahh well guess it saves me spending too much in one go on the ICE... Sorry Peter.

If you're not on holiday and do make it MG15 could do a bit of diagnostics and if it works in your car could do a deal if you still have it. If not have a great holiday :)

StephenL
23-07-2010, 08:54 AM

I'm nipping round to Peter's to pick something up this evening, and going to MG15, so could bring it with me if that helps.

Merl
23-07-2010, 09:24 AM
I'm nipping round to Peter's to pick something up this evening, and going to MG15, so could bring it with me if that helps.

That would help a lot :) if you didn't mind that would be great! Get you a beer at MG15 ;)

Peter if that's ok with you? Could wire the money over or papal? Unless Stephen doesn't mind fronting the money until MG15?

Hmm 2 wheels, tent and god knows what else I buy there I'm going to be fully loaded on way back....

Now then has peter or anyone else got a powerfold mirror switch....

pessling
23-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Sorry if I got your hopes up but the sat nav is staying until the car is either sold as is or if someone wants it removed. But you'll be first in line for when I know more. Plus really need a set to return it to standard.

Merl
23-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Sorry if I got your hopes up but the sat nav is staying until the car is either sold as is or if someone wants it removed. But you'll be first in line for when I know more. Plus really need a set to return it to standard.

Wouldn't expect otherwise I was just thinking if you did make MG15 and it was just a fuse or something else in my car then could do the swap and would try and sort out my car after with Nick. If it's still around after I have my car sorted then can see what we can arrange :)

Merl
23-07-2010, 10:43 AM

That would help a lot :) if you didn't mind that would be great! Get you a beer at MG15 ;)

Peter if that's ok with you? Could wire the money over or papal? Unless Stephen doesn't mind fronting the money until MG15?

StephenL
23-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Yes, just to confirm - I was only talking about delivering the Apex (not the sat-nav). I was assuming you didn't need a replacement for this.

pessling
23-07-2010, 11:25 AM
oh right sorry, as the apex is my spare in my boot, it best stay there for now, just in case, as the car is still my only car and would be silly to start taking bits away that i need to use it. but once i know whats happening sale wise, price wise etc i will be able to send the wheel off.

Merl
23-07-2010, 11:58 AM
oh right sorry, as the apex is my spare in my boot, it best stay there for now, just in case, as the car is still my only car and would be silly to start taking bits away that i need to use it. but once i know whats happening sale wise, price wise etc i will be able to send the wheel off.

Can of snot from halfrauds... :~

Can't blame me for trying can you?

Hmm would that be the same for the MG7 lights?

pessling
23-07-2010, 04:08 PM
At the minute, or at least until i get a day to go around the car removing bits.

Merl
23-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Ahh ok, just with colin and I both interested was thinking that if I paid for them and if stephen could bring them to MG15 then if colin didn't want them I would have them.

pessling
24-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Rights i am going to strip the car, so who has said they want what can take it next weekend at MG15, except my spare wheel which i will keep until the car is sold.

Ideal if you have the parts to swap with as i'll need them to return the car to standard.

BigA
24-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I have a powerfold switch but am still living in hope of finding some mirrors (and looms I guess)

Bainzi
24-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Pete Ive sent you a PM

Merl
25-07-2010, 11:27 AM
I have a powerfold switch but am still living in hope of finding some mirrors (and looms I guess)

Hehe so between us we have everything we need!

If you ever move from hope give me a shout in the mean time will keep scouring ebay.

I take it you are after the mk2 mirrors?

SteveW
25-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Interested in the X-powers, but my standard silencers were cut to remove them as the slip joints were rusted solid. So they would need a length of tube welding on the inlet pipe to enable them to be fitted on a standard system.
Guess this means its a no-goer? :(

colintf
25-07-2010, 07:46 PM
many thanks Pete,

I have spent the weekend at Silverstone and after looking long and hard at it I think I will keep the standard lights, so Merl can have the MG7 lights. I like way it blends into the background look from the rear

I might regret not having themfrom you in the long run, but i know they will be going to a good home (Merl)

I am sure that will please Merl!!!

:cool:

rls
25-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Interested in the MG7 lights if others change their minds !.......