PDA

View Full Version : ZT 260 For Sale

Freestyle
07-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Good Afternoon

I am about to put the following up for sale and i thought to save Time and Money with adverts i would come straight to you chaps.

The Car is 03/53 MK1 Finished in Anthracite with Gunsmoke Alcantara / Ash Grey Sports Seats. It is a MG Rover AND One Owner Car and has Full MG/Rover main dealer history. It has just turned 40,000 Miles

Not quite sure on Full spec but it has

Factory Sat Nav
Harmon Karden
Electric Glass Sunroof

Car is in very good condition and i was thinking of advertising at £5995

if anyone wants any further info you can call marK ON 07949 965965

Freestyle
07-06-2010, 07:16 PM
Having looked at spec it seems to have the SE Spec

High-line satellite navigation
Teletext equipped TV tuner
Side head impact protection (ITS) for front seats
18in 'Apex' 10-blade alloy wheels
Lip Spoiler on boot
Xenon lights
CD autochanger
Trip computer
Electro chromatic self-dimming rear view mirror
Rain sensor
Electric front seats
Parking distance control
Electric sunroof

The only thing is that it has the Leather / Alcantara trim which obvoiusly looks more sporty , i am guessing because it belonged to MG/ Rover first thats why it is speced this way

Nich
07-06-2010, 07:24 PM
What are the last three digits of the VIN number Mark? Some of the earlier cars had the Leather/Alcantara interiors, the full leather was, as far as I know, introduced later as an option.

Good luck with the sale.

Nich

StephenL
07-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Car is in very good condition and i was thinking of advertising at £5995

Similar age/mileage/spec cars have been advertised around £7K (mainly trade though). However, a fair bit also depends on how the car has been cared for - some less well looked after examples have sold for less than £6K.

So assuming yours is an SE, I would expect you'll get a fair amount of interest at £5995 if it's in very good condition as you say. I'd probably start at £6,500, since people always like to haggle :)

Freestyle
07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
The VIN Number ends 035 , the car is very nice albeit 7 years old