PDA

View Full Version : Today at the SARR meet Falkirk Wheel

stevemiller
30-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Took a drive up the the Scottish All Rover Rally at the Falkirk Wheel.

It was great to talk to so many folk some who have owned their cars for many a year some longer than I have lived and I am pushing 47!!!

Nice to find others with a passion for british cars and even a italian dream owner who kindly let me hear the second best sounding car there today. I need to get up earlier and clean my engine bay next time to stand any chance!!!

Some fantastic cars if only I had unlimited funds and a giant garage.

Although I was unable to wrestle a prize from their rightful owners the day was made complete on the drive back down. A red Ferrari 328 ( magnum style ) pulled along side and gave us the thumbs up heading south on the M6. Praise indeed

Steve

ksilver
01-06-2010, 08:18 AM
A red Ferrari 328 ( magnum style ) pulled along side and gave us the thumbs up heading south on the M6. Praise indeed

Steve

Wasn't Brian was it? I think he has "a little red car" !

John Newey
01-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Brian's is a very rare 308 Turbo and if I remember right has one of those world famous number plates ending "LUT"

stevemiller
02-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Having met Scooter it was not him unless he has been on a high vitamin intake and some cosmetic surgery. Chap looked around 35 with a lovely young girl by his side with the wind in her hair.

I am sure if this was Scooter his wife may be a bit miffed.

Steve.

scooter
12-06-2010, 09:20 PM
OH! to be so lucky. Must not be greedy got half of it.