PDA

View Full Version : Samsung i900 Omnia

pessling
03-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Samsung i900 smart phone running windows mobile. 8GB memory, plus expandable to 16GB with a micro SD card. 5MP camera, also takes video. 3G, forward and reverse camera, touch screen.

Phone has always had screen protectors on so screen is not scratched, have new protectors to be included in sale. Comes with a new back panel as supplied in the box, although nothing wrong bar a few scratches on the one on the phone. Also have spare styluses although not as good as the samsung one. Charger, USB cable and software disk. Never used head phones for radio. box and instructions included. comes with word, excel and access mobile plus loads of other software. Currently on orange nextwork.

In excellent condition, everything works how it should. buttons are programmable so it currently program to my settings but will reset before sending excellent phone in my opinion can be used as sat nav, watch films, on listen to music including radio, browse internet using IE or opera

£100 posted and insured.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/pmessling/samsung-i900-omnia-smartphone.jpg

pessling
03-05-2010, 10:31 PM
its the 16gb version not the 8gb version as stated above.

pessling
04-05-2010, 09:20 PM
sold on the 75 and zt club

spartacus
04-05-2010, 09:22 PM
sold on the 75 and zt club That's good - they probably don't know about Windows Mobile over there... :ash

pessling
04-05-2010, 10:08 PM
i didn't find it that bad to be honest, had its moments when it miss behaved but overall was a good phone. loads of memory for storage as long as you put the items in the right place otherwise the phone had a wobbly.

SH4RKY
05-05-2010, 08:38 AM
edit - nm....