PDA

View Full Version : Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connie SE

Wibbler77
02-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Not sure if it's worth me putting it here as this is the V8 Forum, but I am selling my 54 Reg Rover 75 Connie SE Diesel Auto to fund the purchase of a 260 so hoping someone on here knows someone looking for a car like this (or may want one as a main runabout to save the V8 from being overused ;))

She's a lovely car with part service history (I've been doing the servicing myself) and only 48k on the clock (barely run in for this BMW Diesel Lump).

It has the usual Connie SE Spec (Parking Sensors, Electric Heated Front Seats, Full Leather Interior, Wood Dashboard, Auto Box with Economy, Sports and Snow settings, 4x Electric Windows, Jan 2011 MOT and June Tax and probably more that I have forgot to mention). It has been well looked after and I am only selling to fund the purchase of my friends ZT260 before he decides to let it go to someone else.

I'm looking for £5k ono. I can send pics to anyone who wants them and I'm happy for the car to be viewed or checked.

Any questions, ask on here or PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can. Not sure if there are rules against me posting up an email addy or Mobile number as there is no sticky but I know some forums don't allow it so I'll not post it yet.

Thanks guys.

Wibbler77
05-04-2010, 10:35 PM
I have read through this and forgot to include the Dual Zone Digital Automatic Climate Control it has. Thought I'd better include it.

I've noticed this has been viewed a few times with no comments. I'd appreciate feedback if possible. Am I expecting too much for the old girl, or am I right in thinking that the V8 forum isn't the best place to advertise?

Cheers

spartacus
06-04-2010, 07:55 AM
If you haven't done it already, you'd probably be better to post it on the 75 and ZT owners club site. People would also prefer to see pictures (well, I would anyway!)

Wibbler77
06-04-2010, 03:14 PM
If you haven't done it already, you'd probably be better to post it on the 75 and ZT owners club site. People would also prefer to see pictures (well, I would anyway!)

It seems I'm unable to post in the For Sale section of that forum...It says I need to either make enough posts or join...I have but I guess I'll just have to join the club...it won't come in wrong when I'm buying a ZT replacement.

Pics are available http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130375196392&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT

The listing has ended, not sure how long the posting will remain but I'll get some pics uploaded here soon too.

Thanks