PDA

View Full Version : My wish list

BigA
19-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Now that some parts are becoming more scarce or even unobtainable I've been thinking about which bits I'd like. Some I will find, others may be nothing more than a wish:

One Vortex 18 inch wheel
A Navteq Europe disc - probably doesn't matter which year
The twin horn loom section - this is for the 75, already have the horn and the 260's done
A pair of powerfold mirrors with door looms
Another 260 with (or to be) supercharged
The LED type bulbs for the numberplate and sidelightsPlease drop me a PM if you can help:1

What's on your list?

pessling
19-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Think my list is more of a to do list

I would like to have the rest of the pieces for the dark oak dash, but NLA,
Finish off my carbon dash, still work in progress
Hurry my mate up machining my intake adapters for my custom Cold Air intake
Have my wheels refurbished again (perhaps in a more durable colour)
Fix my lower mesh next time bumper is off
Visit body shop to have part of re bumper repaired after last bodged job where they never removed exhaust heat shields (before brooklands)
Bonnet dents but not to noticable

Think supercharger is on everyones list, but being realistic for myself house first hopefully very soon

As for parts other than the other parts of the dash, i'm quite happy with my spares collection, front matching Mk2 starlight silver bumper, rear disks, full set of shocks, rear hand brake mechanisms, fuel tank module (bargin ebay), spare Apex, lots of little things that i can't remember.

peterv8
19-03-2010, 07:28 PM
I wish a...................

Supercharger!:):)

Tim
19-03-2010, 08:23 PM
A full professional looking body kit to mirror XP500. No gaps everything fits to the button, 100% matching colour with wide shoes for effect. Would keep it starlight silver. If I could not get that then keep it as is (except for a black box above the engine) for a perfect Q-car.

ColinE
19-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Wish list is simple - the XP500, if that's not possible I'll revert to my lottery tickets and 28 page project plan I'm working through for V8 CGE

Project plan of course includes supercharger, VHS kit etc etc etc

AndyG
19-03-2010, 09:23 PM
I wish the 6 numbers I got on the lottery last Saturday were all on the same line, not two each on 3 lines.

Live next door to Dreadnought or Silverstone or both.

Snow every day and a V8 snowmibile.

My 12 year old son was 22. (he is 22):rolleyes:

My MGF was a SVR

:~

mikpeirce
19-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Andy's handling kit.

Supercharger.

And not forgetting Gordon Brown's personal credit card to fill the car up every time just to add to my grin factor every time I drive pass the London Low Emission Zone signs! :D

Bainzi
19-03-2010, 11:52 PM
A full professional looking body kit to mirror XP500. No gaps everything fits to the button, 100% matching colour with wide shoes for effect. Would keep it starlight silver. If I could not get that then keep it as is (except for a black box above the engine) for a perfect Q-car.

Did I hear Brian say he has a body kit from ZT385 that he uses for molds?
If we could find a front and rear bumper to mold also, It might be possible. I know where there is a ZT 385 spoiler thats got my name on it as is just waiting to be sent to Poland to be copied, I just need to find £100 to buy it and £30 P+P to Poland, I will then get the original back plus a free first copy and then JDL will be selling them.

Nigel

colintf
20-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I wish a...................

Supercharger!:):)

I know what you mean Peter!!

if you came over an had Brian fit it, and drove back to Sweden Customs may never know about it ;)

:cool:

colintf
20-03-2010, 07:16 PM

that would be good Tim, and would no doubt body kits would sell!

colintf
20-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I wish the 6 numbers I got on the lottery last Saturday were all on the same line, not two each on 3 lines.

Live next door to Dreadnought or Silverstone or both.

Snow every day and a V8 snowmibile.

My 12 year old son was 22. (he is 22):rolleyes:

My MGF was a SVR

:~

god list Andy :D

Wibbler77
20-03-2010, 10:25 PM
My wish list is simple...

I wish someone would buy my late 2004 (54 Reg) Rover 75 Connie SE Diesel Auto for £4,500+ so I could hurry up and pick up my 260.

I daresay when I have the 260, the wishlist will include Superchargers and X-Powers etc. but for now I'd be happy with just a 260 to get started ;)

peterv8
23-03-2010, 10:31 PM
I know what you mean Peter!!

if you came over an had Brian fit it, and drove back to Sweden Customs may never know about it ;)

Hmmm, if I sold my motorcycle it would almost cover the cost of a SC and I could use a vacation.:D