PDA

View Full Version : 2004 260 FOR SALE £6750ono VIN 312

lowey260
13-01-2010, 08:14 PM
Details:
Vin number 312 non SE spec
First registered November 2004 on a 54 plate
starlight silver
current mileage 61000 but increasing daily.
I am the 3rd owner on the logbbok although the the car was pre-registered by supplying dealer Dixons of Doncaster, so there has been only one real owner before myself.
service history with recently replacing:
Oil, Oil filter, Air filter, spark plugs, pollen filter,alternator belt,front discs, front pads, rear pads, coolant, air conditioning fully regassed/serviced, uprated heater hose fitted.
I purchased the car approx 2.5 years ago and have fully maintained the car ever since using it as my daily drive without any real concerns in 30k miles of ownership.
It does have a tracker fitted although it is out of subscription at the moment but this can be renewed by the new owner for insurance purposes if required.
I have recently refurbished the Apex alloys which have not been re-fitted yet so the new owner will have fully reurbished alloys and brand new tyres fitted.
Although a non-SE model it does have the Apex's as already mentioned and also a sunroof. It comes with the single din Kenwood CD-player and 6 disc multi-changer in the boot. I have recently fitted from SMC one of their bluetooth hands free mobile phone kits with all cables hidden away.
The car is taxed until the end of May 2010 and has M.O.T untill the end of November 2010. The road tax is currently £215 benefitting from the lower road tax banding.
I can honestly say the car has performed brilliantly in all of my time in ownership and I thoroughly love the car. The only reason for sale is I have now bought vin 239 the ZT400 and cannot keep both.
Due to the weather at the moment and that I use it as my daily drive as soon as the weather improves and I can spend a day cleaning and polishing I will add photos. I know the mileage may put some people off and that is their choice but I honestly think the mileage is still fairly low considering this is a 4.6 lite V8. The air conditioning works fine and as already mentioned has recently been re-gassed there is absolutely nothing for any potential buyer to do. It will come freshly valeted and cleaned and polished for the new owner.
Now for the price, Well considering the examples on Autotrader I think £6750 and for this I will also pay for an AA warranty for the new owner. I know Dazza has recently advertised his SE model for less and can only presume he was in a rush to sell. Thanks for your time in looking and I hope it will tempt one of you any questions please PM me and as I have said as soon as we get better weather I will take some photos.

Phil
14-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Good luck with the sale Paul. I can't say that I blame you changing to an already converted 400.
You will have to be Lowey400 soon. ;)

colintf
14-01-2010, 07:23 PM
good luck with the sale, and well done with the ZT400!

:cool:

lowey260
23-01-2010, 01:57 PM
I have finally managed to take a few photos,and placed them in the gallery. Im no David Bailey and all I had time to do was give the car a quick wash before taking the pics. unfortunately not time to polish and it still has the 17" alloys on until Its sold when I will swap to the original fully refurbished Apex's. Or the new buyer if they so wish can keep the 17" alloys that are shown I believe the are called Mirage and came on the earlier ZT's not the V8's and I would negotiate a discount if they wanted to purchase aftermarket wheels anyway in the future.

I have just downloaded the paperwork for the private plate retention from DVLA and will be sending that off on Monday. So the plates that you see will not come with the car, the car will come with the original 54 plate.

Please PM me or email me if you cannot access the photos,

mrpaullowe@msn.com

many thanks for taking the time to look.

lowey260
31-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Now sold to DaveyLC (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/member.php?u=28047) , hope you enjoy it as much as I did:D

ksilver
31-01-2010, 05:01 PM
I suppose that means you can afford to put some petrol in the new beast? :drive

colintf
31-01-2010, 06:07 PM
good news all round then!

:cool: