PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a ZT-T 260

Ed B
06-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi guys
New here to the club and am wondering if anyone knows of a nice 260 Tourer curently for sale?
Ideally looking for X-power grey or similar with sensible mileage
If anyone knows of one, please can you pass on my number 079two9 3six38five3.
Thanks
Ed

AndyG
06-01-2010, 05:39 PM
This was a month ago.
Beautiful Colour ;)

Jules???

...................................I am just starting to think about changing my car. Probably won't do it yet, but if the price was right.....

Metallic Royal Blue ZT-T SE. 2004 (04) Black leather, 61,000 miles with full main dealer history and every invoice from new as well as 11 dealer stamps. One previous owner. XPower rear boxes. 15 months warranty remaining. Good condition throughout. Two sixties mats.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/chevroletcamaro/DSC_7448a.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/chevroletcamaro/DSC_7446-1.jpg

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l300/chevroletcamaro/010-1.jpg

AndyG
06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi guys
New here to the club and am wondering if anyone knows of a nice 260 Tourer curently for sale?
If anyone knows of one, please can you pass on my number ***** ******.
Thanks
Ed

Suggest you remove Phone number.... :o Unless you are OK with it?

This is an open to everybody site.
Beware of scammers, It happens :mad:

dobbo
07-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I wish you the best of luck in your search. It's virtually impossible to find a tourer for sale at all, much less to have any choice in what colour you will get.

If Jules is serious then you should get his car - but expect to pay a fairly significant premium over a saloon, especially if he's not that bothered about selling.

I gave up waiting for a ZT-T in the end and got a ZT instead! So far I haven't minded but I'm moving house in a couple of weeks and I'll wish I had an estate then!

:)

black olive
07-01-2010, 12:37 PM
but at least you can hire a van and trash that rather than your shiny new ZT-T interior.

Martin
07-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi guys
If anyone knows of one, please can you pass on my number 079two9 3six38five3.
Thanks
Ed

Hi I got mine from AJF Motors Nr Alesbury they have another one for sale Mk11 at £10,500 If you them need more info PM me and I will give you the low down on them Martin ;)

AndyG
08-01-2010, 12:22 AM
............at 10k ish .....................

There isn't a BM or Merc at this price.

:o

Ed B
08-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks guys
Have seen the grey one for 10.5 on the auto trader and goind to see it tomorrow. Lets hope that he is feeling charitable.......

I will keep yuou posted

Once I get one, knowing me I will be looking for more power, any views on the best supercharger conversion?

Thanks
Ed

ColinE
08-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Yep

Brian at Dreadnought

http://www.dreadnoughtgarage.co.uk/

AndyG
08-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks guys
Have seen the grey one for 10.5 on the auto trader and goind to see it tomorrow. Lets hope that he is feeling charitable.......

I will keep you posted

Once I get one, knowing me I will be looking for more power, any views on the best supercharger conversion?

Thanks
Ed

Items to check:
Heater hose. We have replacements. £40.00?
Heater Valve. We have replacements. £150.00
Radiator fan. Resistors (Mk1??) We can replace.
Water ingress in footwells.
Water ingress in the boot. DVD/SatNav player area?
Water tubes from the Sunshine roof (if fitted)
Heated rear screen elements.
There should be a full under engine plastic tray.
Washer bottle cracks.
Some cars have one horn some have two.
Rear centre seat belt can jam.
Sometimes? there is a mustang emblem on the throtle body.

The best car I have had of over 50
;)

Flying Silver
09-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Thanks guys
Have seen the grey one for 10.5 on the auto trader and goind to see it tomorrow.

Thanks
Ed

...sounds like the price has gone by £500?!?

colintf
09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys

I will keep yuou posted

Thanks
Ed

How did it go Ed?

:cool:

SteveChilds
12-01-2010, 10:40 AM
£10.5K for a 54 is a tad optimistic though, although it may well be the rarity I guess, still wouldn't pay it though when a saloon of the same age would be 3K or so less.

woolleysox
12-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi Steve will you be bringing that V8 of yours to the pride of Longbridge Rally this year?;)