PDA

View Full Version : Neff built-in double oven for sale

Zeb
14-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Neff U1442

Built-in double oven

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/Zebedeedooday/025-3.jpg

Cost over £700 a year ago. One year of two year warranty remaining.

Reviews available here:

http://www.testfreaks.co.uk/oven-ran.../user-reviews/ (http://www.testfreaks.co.uk/oven-ranges/neff-u1442/user-reviews/)

Offered in perfect condition for £350. Buyer to collect ideally - but delivery may be possible depending on distance.
(I am based near Skegness)

Bought as a replacement after our Hotpoint went bang! Only selling due to kitchen refurbishment involving fitting an Aga..

NOTE: This is for the sale of the oven only. :)

FULL SPEC below:

NEFF U1442N0GB

Neff U1442N0GB built-in electric fuel double oven. Neff U1442N0GB is a Hi Spec double oven that offers modern styling in a easy to clean finish that will complement any kitchen. Inside the U1442N0GB's main oven is the Neff CircoTherm cooking system with 8 cooking functions, including CircoRoasting, which works in the same manner as a rotisserie, and CirdoTherm Intensive, which is ideal for cooking pizzas or pies. Neff U1442N0GB.
Neff U1442N0GB Product Brochures.
To visit the product U1442N0GB brochure section of the Neff website Click here (http://www.neff.co.uk/BrochureChoose.aspx)
You can download a Neff U1442N0GB brochure or order one in the post from this section.
Neff U1442N0GB Warranty
Neff offers a warranty with the Neff U1442N0GB. The latest information on Neff U1442N0GB warranty can be found here: Neff Warranties (http://www.neff.co.uk/register_guarantee.html)

Product Features

Dimensions(cm): H88.4 x W59.4 x D55.0
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
Energy Rating: A/B Rated
Main Cavity Type: Electric Fan Oven / Grill
Main Cavity Capacity: 58 Litres
Second Cavity Type: Electric Conventional Oven / Grill
Second Cavity Capacity: 30 Litres
Oven Type: Electric
Number Of Ovens: 2
Number of Functions: 8
Stay Clean Liners: Yes
Interior Light: Yes
Cooling Fan: Yes
Flexible Shelf Positioning: Yes
Grill Pan: Yes
Grill Type: Twin Variable
Defrost Feature: Yes
LED Display: Yes
Door Type: Metal
Number of Cavities: 2
Triple Glazed Window: Yes
Viewing Window: Yes
Requires Hard Wiring: Yes
Top Element (Electric Only): Yes
Control Type: Push Push
Bottom Element: Yes
Circular Element: Yes
Electronic Programmable Timer: Yes
Fuel Type: Electric

spartacus
15-11-2009, 05:13 PM
What is an oven for??

AndyG
15-11-2009, 05:56 PM
What is an oven for??

Something heavy to chain the misses to :~ :D

precious metal
15-11-2009, 08:33 PM
This is a really great thread but i think standards are starting to slip when members start advertising Naff Ovens,

if it was V8 powered i think that would be more acceptable to 260 users

(i have a 6x4 shed that may be wanting a home soon)

i hope this site doesnt become e260'sbay, i think all items for sale should really be car related

JB

1POWERRACK
15-11-2009, 08:40 PM
this oven is really great for drying freshly cleaned engine parts, the extractor removes that smell of gunk.

ColinE
15-11-2009, 09:01 PM
this oven is really great for drying freshly cleaned engine parts, the extractor removes that smell of gunk.

You mean they have another purpose?

Zeb
16-11-2009, 08:02 PM
This is a really great thread but i think standards are starting to slip when members start advertising Naff Ovens,

if it was V8 powered i think that would be more acceptable to 260 users

(i have a 6x4 shed that may be wanting a home soon)

i hope this site doesnt become e260'sbay, i think all items for sale should really be car related

JB

IF the 'Items wanted or for sale' section had been '260 Items wanted or for sale' then I wouldn't have posted it here now would I?

As for 'standards starting to slip' because somebody advertises a perfectly good oven......do you not eat???;)

ColinE
16-11-2009, 08:08 PM
IF the 'Items wanted or for sale' section had been '260 Items wanted or for sale' then I wouldn't have posted it here now would I?

As for 'standards starting to slip' because somebody advertises a perfectly good oven......do you not eat???;)

All night workathons on cars would be a nightmare without an oven!!!

NOCTURNAL
17-11-2009, 01:08 AM
*edit*

Hmmm Perhaps my humours not to everyones taste ;)

Phil
17-11-2009, 09:46 AM
The idea of having an "Items for sale and wanted" area is that the items listed will be 260 related, but there is no reason why they should all be, so long as, firstly there is an asking price, and secondly it does not become a shop for one or more members.

If someone has an item for sale or wanted that may be of interest to other members then he is free to advertise.

precious metal
17-11-2009, 09:51 AM
yes Zeb i do eat but i wouldnt be looking on twosixties if i wanted a new oven !! sorry if i touched a nerve.

all i am trying to say is up until a few weeks ago "all items for sale / wanted" were V8 car or MG related, but now there seems to be few totally non related car items appearing and i just hope it doesnt increase as thats not what this forum is for.

i know it doesnt say "MG" items for sale / wanted only but is is an MG 260 V8 forum so it is expected items would be related to MG's as its not Loot or Gumtree, X&Mart etc ?

so my comment of standards possibley starting to slip is correct, but hopefully will not get worse, surely we dont want it to become like fleabay !!

goodluck anyway

Tim
17-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Don't think you can say it relates to standards as such James. As a body of like minded people I think it is right to put stuff on if it benefits the membership. :) Always good to get a look in before the public. But as Phil says need to follow the rules.

I can always adjust the area to have a non-car section if there is a need.

pessling
17-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I can always adjust the area to have a non-car section if there is a need.

The very same thing i was going to suggest.

spartacus
17-11-2009, 08:58 PM
The very same thing i was going to suggest.

Probably a sensible idea - I've got some of my old realdoll.com stuff to sell. Might need a steam clean first though :D

Tim
17-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Gives a new meaning to slipping the old rubber on.

Probably a sensible idea - I've got some of my old realdoll.com stuff to sell. Might need a steam clean first though :D

precious metal
18-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Tim

yes CAR / MG and Non CAR / MG maybe a good idea.

PS got some 260 A/C parts from the breakers with the 04 reg Grey W/Off and they were good value all correct and were very effiicient

JB

NOCTURNAL
18-11-2009, 10:29 PM
My Take on this, as simply another Member.....

I saw Zebs Posts on here and 75'n'ZT and thought them a little 'odd', maybe 'out of place' ..... for a moment, then I took the view... well why Not??

IT'S A WANTED OR FOR SALE FORUM...

If you don't want an oven, why look at the thread :confused::confused:

I certainly don't think of it as standards either??? as I said, I initially thought it 'odd' but by the same token I picked up a wireless repeater from Peter last week, it was relevant, as I wanted one so I looked..... to most they wouldn't bother looking...

Personally I feel that whilst this forum has remained far more factual and insular in that it has remained very much 260 orientated, clearly aided by that fact that the subs are required and ownership proved or extenuating services, but the Idea that we are somehow 'better' doesn't sit that well tbh :eek:

I think it's great that we have so many members signing up, and can clearly see a massive change and variety of different Owners Joining.
With this diversity will come Change.... different owners want different things... but .................................................. .......

Personally I don't care one way or another if you have one for sale section or two, but I don't see the point tbh... you click for sale if you want it.... you scan the threads.... are there really soo many non 260's stuff that we cant look past them ??

Now where's that shrug smilie?? I like that one ...

ColinE
18-11-2009, 10:40 PM
My Take on this, as simply another Member.....

I saw Zebs Posts on here and 75'n'ZT and thought them a little 'odd', maybe 'out of place' ..... for a moment, then I took the view... well why Not??

IT'S A WANTED OR FOR SALE FORUM...

If you don't want an oven, why look at the thread :confused::confused:

I certainly don't think of it as standards either??? as I said, I initially thought it 'odd' but by the same token I picked up a wireless repeater from Peter last week, it was relevant, as I wanted one so I looked..... to most they wouldn't bother looking...

Personally I feel that whilst this forum has remained far more factual and insular in that it has remained very much 260 orientated, clearly aided by that fact that the subs are required and ownership proved or extenuating services, but the Idea that we are somehow 'better' doesn't sit that well tbh :eek:

I think it's great that we have so many members signing up, and can clearly see a massive change and variety of different Owners Joining.
With this diversity will come Change.... different owners want different things... but .................................................. .......

Personally I don't care one way or another if you have one for sale section or two, but I don't see the point tbh... you click for sale if you want it.... you scan the threads.... are there really soo many non 260's stuff that we cant look past them ??

Now where's that shrug smilie?? I like that one ...

I've been pondering a response to this thread - but think you've covered it very well, could not agree more

Zeb
01-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Bump....for Leadfoot :D

...well if Pete can sell his tank...:fight

woolleysox
01-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Hi Carl good to see you again at chasewater. I think you adds great but I dont think it will fit my ZTT unless its in the back. I will stcik with the Double din sat nav thanks :~

leadfoot
02-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Thanks Zeb, I've enjoyed reading this ad/thread all over again. Great meeting you at Chasewater .Think you should try Kitchen Fitters Gazette you might have more luck.