PDA

View Full Version : Mud Flaps

ZTV8Hakan
12-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Hallo all MG Friends
Hakan Sigemark Sweden here and now also lucky owner om MGZTV8 Vin 729 pearl black with black leather 30000 km on the clock.
I am very happy to get hold of this and big thanks to Colin who helped me with advise on what to buy even if there is not so much to choose from as there are only 4 of these inside Sweden.
Everything works fine but I miss mudflaps which I saw in Holland at MGFIM09 on the beautiful V8 who came down there
Can anyone help me with advise where to buy mudflaps with MG logo on?

Best MG V8 regards
Hakan

Tim
12-11-2009, 09:19 PM
Hello Haken

We have some mud flaps but they don't have the MG logo on them.

Good to see you have the car now, just need you to send the completed questionnaire back and you will be able to look at them and if they meet your needs order a set. :D

black olive
12-11-2009, 09:28 PM
the mg owners club shop do universal mudflaps with fitting clips with the MG logo. I got them to fit the ZS180, and Im sure they would fit the ZT with a bit of trimming.

no one does ZT specific mudflaps with the logo on, the only option would be the proper ZT mudflaps and some stick on badges off ebay or similar

colintf
13-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Hallo all MG Friends
Hakan Sigemark Sweden here and now also lucky owner om MGZTV8 Vin 729 pearl black with black leather 30000 km on the clock.
I am very happy to get hold of this and big thanks to Colin who helped me with advise on what to buy even if there is not so much to choose from as there are only 4 of these inside Sweden.
Everything works fine but I miss mudflaps which I saw in Holland at MGFIM09 on the beautiful V8 who came down there
Can anyone help me with advise where to buy mudflaps with MG logo on?

Best MG V8 regards
Hakan

Hakan my friend, very good to see you posting on here now!!

Hope you find your Mudflaps soon.

Cheers

Col

kcv
14-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Welcome Hakan

ZTV8Hakan
15-11-2009, 03:54 PM
Thanks for that! Good idea.
I do have problems finding mudflaps for my MGZS 180 2005 as well and then I can to both cars!
Super
Hakan

the mg owners club shop do universal mudflaps with fitting clips with the MG logo. I got them to fit the ZS180, and Im sure they would fit the ZT with a bit of trimming.

no one does ZT specific mudflaps with the logo on, the only option would be the proper ZT mudflaps and some stick on badges off ebay or similar

ZTV8Hakan
25-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Hi Tim
sorry missed to give all info on the car but where do I do that?
Hakan

Hello Haken

We have some mud flaps but they don't have the MG logo on them.

Good to see you have the car now, just need you to send the completed questionnaire back and you will be able to look at them and if they meet your needs order a set. :D

Tim
25-11-2009, 08:35 PM
I'll e-mail you another :)

Hi Tim
sorry missed to give all info on the car but where do I do that?
Hakan