PDA

View Full Version : Pipercross Venom VM7000 Induction Kit

Belcher
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Hi.

I am selling a brand new Pipercross Venom VM7000 universal induction kit.

I could not get it to fit properly as my old air filter housing is in the way, and my bumper screws are sheared off. I did try to fit it, and as a result, there is a slight dent on the outer shell. This will in no way cause any problems - I promise. It has NEVER been used, other than my attempted fitting. I know people have fitted these on the 260, and they will fit if the old filter and housing is removed.

It is still new and pre-oiled. It will come back in the box with all original supplied fittings, such as the jubilee clips, the reducers, cleaning instructions, and cleaning oil. These are over over £100. With the postage, I think I paid about £125 only 2 months ago.

I will be listing this on ebay over the weekend with a reserve of 65 quid. Anyone interested before I list it? I can post photos if asked.

Cheers people :)

Max260
14-10-2009, 06:55 PM
You want a hand fitting it. Can come over and have a look this weekend?

Belcher
14-10-2009, 07:03 PM
You want a hand fitting it. Can come over and have a look this weekend?

Hi Max, long time no hear/see :wave

Cheers for the offer, but it simply wont go. I tried for ages. With the old housing in the way, there is no way that the intake pipe will fit. I have an open cone on it now, and it seems fine. As I have no probs with the current setup, it's not worth the hassle of squeezing it in, or trying to get the bumper off.

Thanks anyway though. You're always welcome to pop round for a chat, but I'll knock the filter on the head I think
:fight