PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one out there!

JulesV
23-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Tim, do you have the figures for the numbers of Mark 2s built in each colour? Just wondered how many others like mine there are.

Tim
23-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Hijackers :)

The latter having been sold recently so off the for sale radar for a while
How many cars in my colour then Celestial Supertallic?

Four

Tim, do you have the figures for the numbers of Mark 2s built in each colour? Just wondered how many others like mine there are.

Ten

JulesV
23-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Hijackers :)

Four

Ten

That was quick! Is that just ZT-Ts or ZTs as well?

Tim
23-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Sorry mate you thought you were the only one :D Just ZT-T's, 23 including ZT's

That was quick! Is that just ZT-Ts or ZTs as well?

JulesV
23-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Thanks, that's really interesting, it was just that I have never seen another in the same colour, good to know there are others out there somewhere.

Keith
23-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Four!

Four in the whole entire wide world!
Coo, sort of makes you realise how unique these cars are doesn't it.

Tim
23-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Even more so, yours is the only mk1 and the only one with sports leather seats :hug IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!

Four!

Four in the whole entire wide world!
Coo, sort of makes you realise how unique these cars are doesn't it.

SteveChilds
23-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Aurora's pretty rare as well, only 1 saloon (or was there a LHD Aurora saloon in europe somewhere?)

Bainzi
23-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi Tim

How many Mark 2 Starlight Silver ZT SE`s are there please?

Regards

Nigel

Tim
23-09-2009, 10:40 PM
You're the funny one. The records show only two in the world but that excludes yours which is recorded as Nightshade, so three in the world and yours is the only RHD :hug IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Happy now :)

Aurora's pretty rare as well, only 1 saloon (or was there a LHD Aurora saloon in europe somewhere?)

Tim
23-09-2009, 10:43 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fifty mate, silver common as muck!

Hi Tim

How many Mark 2 Starlight Silver ZT SE`s are there please?

Regards

Nigel

Bainzi
23-09-2009, 10:45 PM
lol, Best colour by far then !!!! :p

Keith
23-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Ok so that's a new one on me!
What's the difference between Sports Leather seats and ordinary SE leather seats if there is a difference?

SteveChilds
23-09-2009, 11:54 PM
You're the funny one. The records show only two in the world but that excludes yours which is recorded as Nightshade, so three in the world and yours is the only RHD :hug IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Happy now :)

Yay, I can relax and sleep easy now at night knowing its the only RHD Aurora ZT Saloon :)

Tim
24-09-2009, 12:30 AM
The same but the database has them as Sports Black Leather. There is one called Sports PPH black and another called Summit(PVC) Black. But yours like mine is real leather.........in parts. :)

Ok so that's a new one on me!
What's the difference between Sports Leather seats and ordinary SE leather seats if there is a difference?

BigA
24-09-2009, 12:17 PM
My Turn:

XPG ZTT's? (saloons for good measure as well?)

Stu C
24-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Ooohhh how many Mirage's? I know of one ZTT 190 that Nick services :)

Tim
24-09-2009, 08:52 PM
My Turn:

XPG ZTT's? (saloons for good measure as well?)

144 ZT's and 33 ZTT's

Ooohhh how many Mirage's? I know of one ZTT 190 that Nick services :)

Thats unusual majority are mk1 (6) mk2 (3) and of the mk2's one is a ZTT

V8NDV
24-09-2009, 10:43 PM
Hello Tim,

If you are into number crunching How many Royal Blue (JFM) ZT or Rover 75 V8's are there ? I am sure there are more 75's in royal Blue than Zt's.

Any chance of a build spec sheet for No.64 ?

Regards Nick de-Vries.

JulesV
24-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Hello Tim,

If you are into number crunching How many Royal Blue (JFM) ZT or Rover 75 V8's are there ? I am sure there are more 75's in royal Blue than Zt's.

Regards Nick de-Vries.

My ZT-T is JFM

Poledriver
24-09-2009, 11:35 PM
OK, my turn! Are there any other ZT-T's in Shot silk with the Oyster Alcantera/black leather interior?

Goose
25-09-2009, 12:08 AM
In case you haven't had enough already, Tim, how about Trophy Blue Mark 1, non-SE models (with alcantara and driver intelligence [hehe] pack, if you have these details!). :D

Zeb
25-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Bet I am the only one with red and black leather seats....code PDQ :)

How many Pearlescent black Mk11s Tim?

ksilver
25-09-2009, 11:19 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

fifty mate, silver common as muck!

I would prefer "popular" !! :hug

Tim
26-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Hello Tim,

Regards Nick de-Vries.

As per Jules's answer plus 20 R75's and one of those was a tourer.

No chance of a build spec sheet but you can have all I have on the database for your car, just drop me an e-mail to send it back on Nick.

OK, my turn! Are there any other ZT-T's in Shot silk with the Oyster Alcantera/black leather interior?

Yours is a problem, bit like Steves. The spec is showing the same colour as Wombles with standard trim. This is also the period of where mk1's and 2's came out together. So all I can say is you are one of only four in shot silk but with the trim and being a ZTT..................you are the only car IN THE WORLD!!!!! to have this trim. :D

In case you haven't had enough already, Tim, how about Trophy Blue Mark 1, non-SE models (with alcantara and driver intelligence [hehe] pack, if you have these details!). :D

:DSorry mate not specific enough :D 2, you didn't specify colour of seat :) if you had then you would have been the only car with either blue or black suede IN THE WORLD!!!!!.

Bet I am the only one with red and black leather seats....code PDQ :)

How many Pearlescent black Mk11s Tim?

I am so so so sorry Zeb :( you are not alone mate I suggest you contact your long lost lefty twin in Italy.

Also like me you are as common as muck, 145.

Alicatt
26-09-2009, 06:13 PM
How many Ignition Blue ZT260se with the plus pack and sports leather seats?

Tim
26-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Arrr! so close! 2.

7 in that colour Mica blue

How many Ignition Blue ZT260se with the plus pack and sports leather seats?

salamander
26-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Hi Tim,

How about we try mine! 260ZTSE with plus pack in DARK FANTASY.

I know a ZTT in this colour was for sale a while ago but have not seen any ZT's.

Rod.

Tim
26-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Think we have another!

Rod your car is THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD!!!!

You're right there is only one other, a ZTT

Hi Tim,

I know a ZTT in this colour was for sale a while ago but have not seen any ZT's.

Rod.

Goose
26-09-2009, 08:18 PM
:DSorry mate not specific enough :D 2, you didn't specify colour of seat :) if you had then you would have been the only car with either blue or black suede IN THE WORLD!!!!!.

Thanks Tim, my seats aren't blue, so it must be the black one. :D Loving it being unique!

Zeb
26-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I am so so so sorry Zeb :( you are not alone mate I suggest you contact your long lost lefty twin in Italy.

Also like me you are as common as muck, 145.

Ah but disregarding the external colour,of which there are quite a few.... mine is the only RHD black V8 with PDQ seats..:D..so I can live with that...:)

BRM494
26-09-2009, 11:20 PM
Think we have another!

Rod your car is THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD!!!!

You're right there is only one other, a ZTT

Hi Tim,

So can you say it to me ?

Mk 2 ZT-T SE Dark Fantasy.

Cheers, Bruce.

BRM494
26-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Hi Tim,

Rod.

Hi Rod, I can't private message you, and just wanted to say HI, My Dark Fantasy friend !!

Regards,
Bruce.

Tim
27-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Yesssssss Bruce your ZTT Dark Fantasy is THE ONLY CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!! of that type.

Hi Tim,

So can you say it to me ?

Mk 2 ZT-T SE Dark Fantasy.

Cheers, Bruce.

salamander
27-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi Bruce,

We better look after these treasures then as they unique! One of a kind eh? The only ones in the world make them kind of special. Oh the Darkness moving to purples and bronzes.

Maybe one day hopefully these two might get a chance to meet up. Till then, cheers

Rod.

BRM494
27-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Thanks Tim.

Nice to know that ! I thought the MG ZR-X was special, so great to know the ZT-T is special too.

Hi Rod,

Yes I like the sound of a Bronzey Purpley Get together in the future. I managed to have a 2004 NEC Motorshow reunion earlier this year when both I with the ZR-X and David Wood with the Dusty Blue SV-R attented the Windsor MG Heritage Parade. Something special about getting rare cars together !

Cheers,
Bruce.