PDA

View Full Version : Pair of Zero Stainless sports Zorsts for ZT for sale

spunagain
27-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi All

After years of umming and ahhing and trying the standard exhausts and the Zeros, I have decided I prefer the more subtle apporach of the standard quads.

So my Zeros are up for sale. They are the Mk2 quad versions with the inserts to reduce the 1800 rpm resonance. They are similar in appearance to the standard ones - slash cut quads, but with a slightly bigger bore, slightly longer and much shinier.

They are beautifully made, in good nick and polish up a treat.

They are currently fitted to my car so they can be auditioned before buying (I do recommend this if you have not heard them!) - I'm in Newbury in the Evenings and Cirencester by day.

If you want to just buy them ley me know and I will whip the off for you ready to collect. They are louder than standard and quieter than Xpower Ovals!

I would rather they were collected but I will travel 40 miles to "meet in the middle"!

I am looking for similar money to havoc1 (https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc260/html/f0rum/member.php?u=6648) -£330 ish but don't want to get in a price war!

As you were...

Spunagain

black olive
27-08-2009, 09:31 PM
having had x powers and now with the modified zeros they are a very well made product, and a worthwhile upgrade.

I can now live with towing a caravan with the zeroes on, where beforehand all my fillings were beginning to work loose.

spunagain
27-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Black Olive!
True, but as I have said before (probably a while ago) exhaust notes are a very subjective thing, one mans angelic chorus is another mans Slipknot! (Down with da kidz me!).

Probably just getting old!

What I really want is best of both worlds whisper quiet cruising and a Nascar roar when I floor it! But that sort of active system will cost a fortune to develop...

V8 Martin
27-08-2009, 10:22 PM
PM sent...

spunagain
27-08-2009, 10:44 PM
And sold!

Cheers Martin!

AndyG
28-08-2009, 12:35 AM
And sold!.........

1 hour 50 minutes. is it a record here?

:hug

V8 Martin
28-08-2009, 08:53 AM
You guys are costing me a fortune! Please stop posting about the special stuff.

Black Olive cost me the best part of £10K on the 5,000 mile SE at Skinners last week & now this :diz