PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Stu.S
19-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello to all. After a short loan of a car from a dealer in late 2004 I have been waiting for quite a few years to get a ZT 260 and have finally managed to do it. The dealer was canny and knew that I'd find my ZT 190 lacking and that I'd be lured in by the sound from the X-power 'silencers'. I was, but sadly for him, and also me, I was not in a position to buy. I'll be collecting the car tomorrow hopefully. Can't wait.
So, essentially, this is a big hello and a thank you for the very useful information and invaluable advice that I got from the site before joining.....................

Tim
20-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Welcome aboard Stu, quite a lot of us came from the ZT190 :D

You have a lot of reading ahead of you.

Stu is after info on the best insurer and is a fan of the X-power exhausts. :)

JohnB
20-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Well done Stu and welcome to the friendliest and most helpful forum around.

pessling
20-07-2009, 11:40 AM
welcome along, as said lots to catch up on.

Stu C
20-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Hehe Stu S and Stu C :D - More new members popping up now, and sadly one or two selling up :(

colintf
20-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Hi Stu and welcome!

:cool:

GeoffW
20-07-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi Stu, I moved on from a ZTT 180 auto and wont be going back , welcome along :)

Stu.S
20-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Just like to say thanks to all for the welcome. I have been doing much reading and shall do much more, it's all good stuff :)

I got the car today and have done a couple of hundred miles to get used to it. I'll be off to a local company tomorrow to see if they can make some silencers up for me too. Seems like I've left it all a little late to get X-Powers unfortunately. I'll post some photo's as soon as I get chance to as well. Still much grinning going on here, face is beginning to ache. Even my wife thinks it's great. Which is something of a miracle in itself. I'll post more soon :cool:

Malcolmr
21-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Welcome Stu, from Downunder! Make sure you work your way quickly through the known problems, especially the aircon compressor. Mine has cost an arm and a leg to fix just recently :( !