PDA

View Full Version : no 545

eurorover
08-07-2009, 12:58 PM
If anyone is interested in a fix me up no 545 is up for sale at last (the one my insurance company wrote off last year) this is the link to it.
http://www.pic-upspares.co.uk/salvage_details.asp?ID=26981

tonybubble
08-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi,

Do you recall the mileage and whether any airbags went of? Also the front damage looks quite severe - I'm a bit worried as to whether the chassis member might be damaged.

I thought I might ask you for info. before making the trip over the bridge to look for myself! Many thanks.

Regards,

Tony.

eurorover
08-07-2009, 03:55 PM
No Chassis damage as only a cat D drivers and passenger air bags went off windscreen also damaged seat bels also went off all 5 it is july 2004 and it had done about 52k ish. serviced on the dot by myself.
The car may not start as i have the MAF sensor sitting in my attic so you may be able to get the price down it will also need from memory new alloy, bonnet cross member winghead light bumper.
If I had the room I would buy it back which i wanted to do last year but ny insurance company wanted £3.5k for it.

If you do get it let me know would love to see her again and if the airbag ecu needs resetting give me a call I got a T4

tonybubble
08-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Many thanks for info.
I have sent PM with my email address for pictures.
Regards,
Tony.

Daveward
12-07-2009, 07:00 PM