PDA

View Full Version : Power Fold Mirrors

V8 Steve
08-04-2009, 11:37 PM
In case anyone is interested. I believe 'Rover breakers' in Middlewich have a box of new powerfold mirrors stored away in one of is lockup/stores. When i asked about price he (Andy) quoted £125 each.

He's also got a rack of the Rover V8 nose sections (a la Audi style).

This was about 6+ish months ago so may not have many left as they were being sent out as 'normal' mirrors as thats all he had left :eek:

Merl
08-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Ohh tempting but not at those prices... esp as I would then have to source a button.... only down the road from me too....

V8 Steve
09-04-2009, 07:49 AM
Small world, I've been working in Crewe for the past 18months.

Merl
09-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Small world, I've been working in Crewe for the past 18months.

Aye have discovered its a very small world over the years... there is another 260 owner that lives in Crewe too.......

eurorover
09-04-2009, 02:10 PM
You dont need th oe switch for powerfold mirrors I make a auto folding kit for them ask Geoff

Merl
10-04-2009, 12:27 AM
You dont need th oe switch for powerfold mirrors I make a auto folding kit for them ask Geoff

Yeah I saw that before thanks but if i got them it would be handy to have them on a switch for when you need to fold them in to get down a very tight space... i know the chances of that are like next to nothing but it happens.... will consider it though but a bit tapped after Tim having a boot full of stuff for sale at Brooklands ;) plus the exhausts, Throttle Body and cold air kit this month...

GeoffW
10-04-2009, 07:48 PM
Eurorovers kit comes with a switch which you can mount under the dash for just that purpose :)