PDA

View Full Version : X Power exhausts for sale

rogerf
14-03-2009, 08:36 PM
If anyones interested i'm selling my X Powers,less than 2000 miles perfect condition still with original boxes.Like the noise but i prefer Quad pipes so going for a set of Zeros:D....offers around £200.

spartacus
14-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Gets out of the way while Roger is trampled underfoot... :eek:

stevemiller
14-03-2009, 09:20 PM
I will have them for £200 pm being sent now. I take it there for the saloon. I will be off the radar for the next two days so will read any update on tuesday night.

rogerf
16-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I will have them for £200 pm being sent now. I take it there for the saloon. I will be off the radar for the next two days so will read any update on tuesday night.

Try saying the title in the voice of Clarkson(not that i'm a fan) but it does sum up the sound!!Wow mister bountyfull that was quick...yes they are for the saloon,got some pics of them somewhere,and nice and shiny they are to.Looks like your on the other side of the globe so let me know how you would like them sent.:)

stevemiller
16-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Try saying the title in the voice of Clarkson(not that i'm a fan) but it does sum up the sound!!Wow mister bountyfull that was quick...yes they are for the saloon,got some pics of them somewhere,and nice and shiny they are to.Looks like your on the other side of the globe so let me know how you would like them sent.:)
How much does it cost for delivery? Pics would be nice :D

rogerf
16-03-2009, 08:19 PM
How much does it cost for delivery? Pics would be nice :D

Hi Steve,i think delivery is going to be high as these are very heavy something like 17lbs each in old money! its shows the weight on the box...will have a look.Will have a go at posting pics.not done this before so might take a while.

Tim
16-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Steve,i think delivery is going to be high as these are very heavy something like 17lbs each in old money! its shows the weight on the box...will have a look.Will have a go at posting pics.not done this before so might take a while.

Any problems with the pictures you can e-mail to me Roger and Ill post in your thread

rogerf
16-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Any problems with the pictures you can e-mail to me Roger and Ill post in your thread

Thanks Tim..what a thoroughly nice bloke! have to get them down from the loft but have pics. of them on the car which would you [Steve] prefer.A quick check on Parcelforce is either £18.99 24hr. or £14.99 48hr. they are the two cheapest and that is each!! sorry did say they were heavy:(.

stevemiller
17-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Send them 48 hr and I'll include that in the payment. Give me a call tonight after 18:30 and we can sort out your prefered payment method.

Steve.

rogerf
17-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Send them 48 hr and I'll include that in the payment. Give me a call tonight after 18:30 and we can sort out your prefered payment method.

Steve.

Hi Steve,would you be wanting postal insurance,i could find out how much extra this would be...it might be adviseable.I would prefer a cheque and allow five days to clear.I'm on hol.[home] next week so will have more time to package these up carefully for you.

stevemiller
17-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes let me know how much for the insurance and I'll let you know. I had thought of running down in the fiesta van later possibly monday tuesday, only £50 in fuel for the round trip.

Steve.

SH4RKY
18-03-2009, 04:13 PM
50 quid to get to Australia in a fiesta?

stevemiller
18-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I thought Essex was in the uk maybe I should have stuck in at school.

Steve.

rogerf
18-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Yes let me know how much for the insurance and I'll let you know. I had thought of running down in the fiesta van later possibly monday tuesday, only £50 in fuel for the round trip.

Steve.

Hi Steve,would be great if you are prepared to drive down,i could stamp your passport for you...oh yes and dont forget the time difference...we're in the 21st century in this part of the country[putting on my protective gear and waiting for the knives from up north]No really you can be sure of a warm welcome even a cuppa...bite to eat,sorry haven't got round to the ins. yet will get a price tomorrow.

Stu C
19-03-2009, 02:52 PM
rogerf are you based in Essex? If so, i deliver in Basildon every day mon-fri, i'll be happy to bring them back with me to Shropshire for Steve to get...alot shorter then Cumbria to Essex :)

rogerf
19-03-2009, 03:13 PM
rogerf are you based in Essex? If so, i deliver in Basildon every day mon-fri, i'll be happy to bring them back with me to Shropshire for Steve to get...alot shorter then Cumbria to Essex :)

Hi Stuart,that would be great i'm just a few miles along the A127 from Basildon[going toward London]if thats ok with Steve p'haps we could arrange a time the suits you..i'm off next week so anytimes ok with me.

Stu C
19-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi Stuart,that would be great i'm just a few miles along the A127 from Basildon[going toward London]if thats ok with Steve p'haps we could arrange a time the suits you..i'm off next week so anytimes ok with me.

If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?

rogerf
19-03-2009, 03:59 PM
[quote=Stu C;28779]If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?[/quote

If thats the Ford tractor plant i should do....i work for Fords at the Dagenham plant!!

Stu C
19-03-2009, 04:27 PM
[quote=Stu C;28779]If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?[/quote

If thats the Ford tractor plant i should do....i work for Fords at the Dagenham plant!!

:stir Shame you cant go into the plant and say that...they would go mental at you! I love winding them up sometimes myself lol!....

Yeah i deliver wheels there everyday, maybe meet me there and go for breakfast at the maccy d's? ;)

rogerf
19-03-2009, 04:49 PM
[quote=rogerf;28780]

:stir Shame you cant go into the plant and say that...they would go mental at you! I love winding them up sometimes myself lol!....

Yeah i deliver wheels there everyday, maybe meet me there and go for breakfast at the maccy d's? ;)

Sounds good stuart...lets see if steve is ok with the arrangments and take it from there:).Going out for dinner now be back later ttfn.

stevemiller
19-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the offer stu could you send me your post code in a pm. That way I can see how much it would help.
Roger please let me know how much for the postage and insurance then I can decide which offer to accept. As soon as that is established I can send you the cheque.

Cheers to both of you fellows

Steve.

stevemiller
20-03-2009, 08:33 AM
If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?
I've thought about the offer and would like to take up. Once Roger gives me his address I will send the cheque off and let the both of you good fellows make your own arrangements.

I will then arrange a time to collect them from Stu.

Cheers lads.

Steve.

rogerf
20-03-2009, 07:41 PM
I've thought about the offer and would like to take up. Once Roger gives me his address I will send the cheque off and let the both of you good fellows make your own arrangements.

I will then arrange a time to collect them from Stu.

Cheers lads.

Steve.

Glad about that at least this way you can be sure they will arrive safely and good of Stuart to offer.Once the cheque has cleared and i've passed them on we're prob. looking at sometime in the week 30th Mar.is this ok?

stevemiller
20-03-2009, 11:08 PM
I will post the cheque off 21/03/09.

Cheers Steve.

stevemiller
21-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I have sent the cheque off but the cheque will not be dispatched till moday 5:00PM.:rolleyes: This is snail mail times in the hamlet of Gosforth Cumbria.

Steve.

rogerf
23-03-2009, 09:21 AM
I have sent the cheque off but the cheque will not be dispatched till moday 5:00PM.:rolleyes: This is snail mail times in the hamlet of Gosforth Cumbria.

Steve.

No prob. Steve,i envy you the slower pace of life compared to a London borough,yours must be a sort of 'Larkrise to Gosforth':D.

stevemiller
02-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Picked up the XPOWERS from Stu this evening, big thanks for bringing them up from down south. I will provide pics when fitted. I cant wait to wake the locals at 04:30 next thursday he he.

Steve.:D

Stu C
03-04-2009, 02:22 PM
No problem Steve, anytime :)

stevemiller
10-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Now fitted but I am sure they are for the ZT-T. However me and my son like the bad boy look of the cannons hanging out the back.
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/313/img1059m.jpg (http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/313/img1059m.jpg)
Steve