PDA

View Full Version : 54 reg MG ZT 260 SE Facelift for sale

precious metal
07-02-2009, 10:34 AM
If any one is looking for a nice ZT 260, We have coming in a 2004 54 reg MG ZT 260 SE saloon with only 6,500 miles - MG dealer and one private owner, FSH, Full SE Spec (no optional HK or PFM). Metallic Silver with full black leather.

Yes only 6,500 miles and is more like a 6 month old car.

Will have further details over the weekend

regards

James @ Elite Cars
www.elitecar.co.uk (http://www.elitecar.co.uk)

Tim
07-02-2009, 12:50 PM
......and pictures. James can you pm me the vin etc. You will need to send me the pictures to post for you as you only have limited access.

If any one is looking for a nice ZT 260, We have coming in a 2004 54 reg MG ZT 260 SE saloon with only 6,500 miles - MG dealer and one private owner, FSH, Full SE Spec (no optional HK or PFM). Metallic Silver with full black leather.

regards

James @ Elite Cars

BRM494
07-02-2009, 01:08 PM

regards

James @ Elite Cars

Another Saloon, Another Silver...........

juzza0
07-02-2009, 03:17 PM
Another Saloon, Another Silver...........

i know, soooo many silvers! Monogram saved me from silver despair! :):D

SteveTD
08-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Makes me laugh, when I got rid of my previous monogram cars, potential buyers used to say 'oh the colour puts me off if anything, I'd have preferred silver or black; now I'm selling a silver one, it's 'oh I'd prefer a monogram colour, silver is boring'!!

Can't win! but then a buyer has to use every excuse to chip the price right?

juzza0
08-02-2009, 04:55 PM
That's buyers for you Steve! Its all a matter of personal taste - but you find MG enthusiasts tend to appreciate monogrammed cars more than the general car buying public.

Saying that i get alot of good comments when people see them about... the only people who don't understand why, are the kids in the saxo's and corsa's... bless :rolleyes:

BRM494
08-02-2009, 05:01 PM
now I'm selling a silver one, it's 'oh I'd prefer a monogram colour, silver is boring'!!

Can't win! but then a buyer has to use every excuse to chip the price right?

Steve, That's not quite fair, I have consistantly said Red Silver and Black are not top of my list.

Yes, colour will affect the price. Silver seems to be soooooo common you can't expect it to be worth as much as the rarer colours !!!!!! (Cat, Pigeons ?)

ColinE
08-02-2009, 05:27 PM
(Cat, Pigeons ?)

I've ducked behind the parapet already ;)

spartacus
08-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Silver seems to be soooooo common you can't expect it to be worth as much as the rarer colours !!!!!! (Cat, Pigeons ?)

Sir... can I offer you a BMW M3 in bile yellow? or maybe a Audi A4 in very very bright yellow? or maybe even a pink Ford Ka as a little runabout?

Oh, I don't have a silver car :cool:

juzza0
08-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Silver seems to be soooooo common you can't expect it to be worth as much as the rarer colours !!!!!! (Cat, Pigeons ?)

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/images/smilies/sofa.gif Duck!!!

BRM494
08-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Sir... can I offer you a BMW M3 in bile yellow? or maybe a Audi A4 in very very bright yellow? or maybe even a pink Ford Ka as a little runabout?

Oh, I don't have a silver car :cool:

Thanks Mark,

Some interesting selections you have on offer there. I'm not particularly familiar with the Terms "BMW, Audi, and Ford" although I understand them to relate to a type of wheeled transport. If you are able to offer something of the slightly more desirable MG brand, then I'd be straight up the road to Bookham !

juzza0
08-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks Mark,

Some interesting selections you have on offer there. I'm not particularly familiar with the Terms "BMW, Audi, and Ford" although I understand them to relate to a type of wheeled transport. If you are able to offer something of the slightly more desirable MG brand, then I'd be straight up the road to Bookham !

I'm familiar with the BMW brand - although its only good for getting parts from... like widescreen navi units, new tuners and bluetooth units etc. Consider it spare part fodder

spartacus
08-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks Mark,

Sorry my friend, I'm afraid mine is boring black, and you're not having it :D

SH4RKY
08-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Depends how you use the car. I for one would love a flip paint scheme, however as mine is the daily driver I couldn't justify the risk of car park dings, stone chips and general wear and tear that's thrown at it.

juzza0
08-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Yep, totally understand... that's why i ended up buying the 75 as a daily runner. the shot silk paint cost me £450 for 0.3 of litre... it was at that point the monograms got locked in the garage for weekend release only!

Dougie
08-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Depends how you use the car. I for one would love a flip paint scheme, however as mine is the daily driver I couldn't justify the risk of car park dings, stone chips and general wear and tear that's thrown at it.

I took the gamble when I bought my ZR S2 nearly 4 years ago. MonoGRam Kinetic Atmosphere! Love at 1st sight. Lower quarter of bonnet and front bumper gets wrapped in anti-chip film this time of year, and i leave a decent enough gap to the car in front (usually enough room to fit a super tanker....)

Its one of only two in that colour, with that particular spec. So, like our V8 beasts, its kinda special. (just like the people that built it):cool:

juzza0
09-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Its one of only two in that colour, with that particular spec. So, like our V8 beasts, its kinda special. (just like the people that built it):cool:

Be nice to see some pics of your ZR... i love all things monogram & MGR :)

Dougie
09-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Its fab, and I love it to bits. will get some posted. watch this space!:D

SJR
09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks Mark,

Not familiar with Ford ?

Are you sure you have a 260 ? :D

SJR

juzza0
09-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Not familiar with Ford ?

SJR

Good point! :D

BRM494
09-02-2009, 12:40 PM

SJR

I'm fairly certain I don't, else I wouldn't be so desparate to buy one !! :)

Be nice to see some pics of your ZR... i love all things monogram & MGR

ZR-X is MGR 100% http://www.mgzrx.com and Biomorphic Green is part of the Monogram Paint program !!

juzza0
09-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Thanks for that one, i stumbled across the site not too long ago when my cousin had his ZR and was desperate to make it look like the ZR-X. He was jelous as hell of you!

SJR
09-02-2009, 04:46 PM
You will know about Ford once you find one then :o.

Good luck with the search,

SJR

BRM494
09-02-2009, 05:24 PM
He was jelous as hell of you!

And you've GOT a Monogram 260 !!! :mad::mad::mad:

juzza0
09-02-2009, 07:34 PM
He likes the V8 but still thinks its a bit 'old man-ish' for him. Bless! Give him a few years, i got him into the ZR... he moved up to a ZS180, so he'll 'grow into one' :rolleyes:

Your ZR-X is a very special car too... a collectors item - infact you've got quite a rare collection going there!