PDA

View Full Version : It is time to sell. Number 159 with LPG conversion

Nigel Lewis
15-11-2008, 09:34 PM
It is with some regret that it is time to move on from my much loved 260. Had it for 14 months and 20,000 glourious miles. I have brought a TVR Sagaris today which is the reasoning behind the sale. Will be placing advert sometime next week, not in any hurry to sell, but suppose that i have to get the ball rolling sometime.
Mark 1, March 04, X-Power grey, 65,000 miles, and an complete service history together with every receipt from new. Professionally converted to LPG and registered with DVLA as alternative fueled vehicle, which gives reduction in road tax. Just trying to put a figure on what to ask. difficult that one. Superb motor, but looking at some of the current prices seen in the classifieds makes you want to cry.:(

black olive
15-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Jeepers- that's soon gone- I can rememmber you getting the car, doesnt seem like two minutes ago

bleeperman
16-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Nigel what will happen to ved for alternate fuel cars after next april? It could prove to be astrong selling point;)

Herman
16-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Sorry to hear you're selling Nigel, but I guess a Sagaris is a valid reason.
A shame it's Russian now:rolleyes:

We never got to having that beer, but feel free to come around and show off the TVR.

Herman

PS. Any change I can come around to get the LPG out??:D

Nigel Lewis
03-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Well, haven`t placed the add as yet. its looking hopeful that i may be able to keep it for now. I just cannot believe what they are fetching at the moment.
I have access to another garage, so may sorn it and take it off the road, and wait to see what happens in the spring. Surely, they carn`t go much lower:mad: Just so much car for the money.
I think it highly likely that i will end up keeping it. So different to a TVR obviously, but it just has that "something special" feel everytime you use it. But then we all know that feeling on here don`t we:D

Tim
03-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Well, haven`t placed the add as yet. its looking hopeful that i may be able to keep it for now. I just cannot believe what they are fetching at the moment.
I have access to another garage, so may sorn it and take it off the road, and wait to see what happens in the spring. Surely, they carn`t go much lower:mad: Just so much car for the money.
I think it highly likely that i will end up keeping it. So different to a TVR obviously, but it just has that "something special" feel everytime you use it. But then we all know that feeling on here don`t we:D

Good to hear Nigel.

colintf
04-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Good Man!

:cool: